breakup to makeup (For Autumn)

I woke up to my phone buzzing at 1 in the morning.

Colby😘💖

"Whatttt" I exclaimed tired "Well morning to you too haha" he chuckles "Happy Birthday Princess" he cheerfully says "Thanks Baby boy can I sleep now?".

"No it's wake up time!" He laughs "No I'm getting some sleep I'll text you later Colby" he sighs "fine love you baby girl" I giggle "love you too".

*few hours later*

I was up, dressed and ready to go spend my birthday with Colby.
I got to his house only to see my bestfriend Sofia's car I decided that she was checking for Aaron since she had a crush on him.

I walked in the door and seen Colby and Sofia kissing as soon as Colby saw me he stopped "AUTUMN I SWEAR SHE CAME ONTO ME!" I cried my eyes out "FORGET IT COLBY WE'RE OVER!!!" I screamed and drove home.

Once I got in a flung my keys on the floor and fell into the lovesack crying my eyes out how could he do that and on my birthday especially with my bestfriend!. I heard the door open and shut I look up to see Sam and Kat.

Kat came over and hugged me then Sam joined "it'll be okay Autumn" Sam hushed me "He doesn't deserve you" Kat said.

After about 10 minutes of me cooling down the door opened and shut again and we all looked up to see the one the only Colby Brock.

Sam immediately stood up and made sure Colby couldn't get near me "Come on Autumn she kissed me I don't like her I love you and only you baby" I stood up and assured Sam it was fine.

"You swear?" I barely spoke "I promise baby girl" he hugged me "I love you and only you" I hugged him back "I guess I can forgive you this once" he smiled and kissed me.

He never kissed another girl since.

(I'm trying to get through most of the requests for the next day or two just so i can not stress over it)