Arguments

"WTF I'M THE UNGRATEFUL ONE COLBY TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU SPOKE TO JOSHUA LIKE A PIECE OF SH!T I'M DONE WITH YOU COLBY!" I screamed at Colby he had spoke to our son like crap and then had a go at me for picking our 3 year old daughter up Joshua is 13 he's capable of walking home. "FINE PACK YOUR BAGS FOR ALL I CARE BUT JOSHUA AND MAXIE ARE STAYING WITH ME!" Oh he had drew the last straw "MY KIDS AREN'T STAYING ANYWHERE NEAR YOU I'M THE ONE WHO WENT THROUGH ALL THE PAIN I BROUGHT THEM INTO THE WORLD I HAD TO SUFFER FOR 9 MONTHS I'M NOT LEAVING THEM"

I turned round and asked Joshua and Maxie to start packing they did as they were told as I started packing my own stuff. "Baby I'm sorry I never meant it I don't know what got into me" Colby said as he snaked his arms around me "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME COLBY THIS IS GOING TO WASH WITH ME THIS TIME I'M SICK OF THE SAME DAMN EXCUSE SO I'M TAKING THE KIDS AND LEAVING YOU!" Colby had started tearing up so I hugged him "It's better for both of us and the kids" I whisper in his ear I got my bags and took the kids to the car after they were strapped in I put my foot to the pedal and head to the airport to head home to Kansas.