No one asked you! pt 2

||pt 2 requested by Rennypenny2003||

I slammed the door shut and walked out with tears in my eyes.

//2 months later//

I was dreading school cause Colby is back from his 'trip' to Los Angeles.

I walked in with my head held high and my new boyfriend. I had gained popularity since Colby left not cause of my choice of boyfriend but because  of my attitude had changed.

I went from being a push over weak shy girl to a headstrong determined popular girl.

"Hey (Y/N)!" My bestfriend Lexi smirked "Hey Lex!" I was holding my boyfriends hand when the devil (Colby) walked by.

"Hey (Y/N) um I'm sorry about 2 months ago" he exclaimed "Yeah whatever" I scoffed he rolled his eyes "for God's sake (Y/N) would you just give up your a dirty lying cheater and you never learn!" I scoffed and walked away.

It was now lunch and my boyfriend was sent home due to sickness. So at lunch I was walking about before a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled my in a closet. I looked up and it was Colby.

"WTF DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled at him "You!" With that his lips smashed against mine and I pushed him off "COLBY NO ONE ASKED YOU TO COME BACK INTO MY LIFE SO STAY AWAY!" I slapped him and ran home and decided to drop out school.

--------
Hey guys so that was part 2
Also I had an amazing birthday
And I might not update as much as I've got an audition for a showcase in Los Angeles. X