7 days in heaven

"Okay so girls the guys all put an object in belonging to them your going to pick one out and spend the week with them at either theirs or yours" Gareth headed to me with the hat I reached in and pulled something out. A koala teddy Gareth grinned at me then looked to Colby he got up and headed my way.

"Ready to spend the best week of your life with me princess" I growled lowly at him "I'M NOT YOUR PRINCESS!" HE just chuckled and mumbled "You will be".

Monday
I woke up in Colbys bed luckily he wasn't there i got up and threw a shirt on with some shorts and headed downstairs. "Morning princess" Colby smirked at me "Morning Perv!" I snapped back. Monday was boring we just hung around all day and got to know each other

Tuesday
This morning I woke up in Colbys arms I smiled and got up Colby woke up when I moved "Morning" he yawned "Morning Colby wait you didn't call me princess have you given in he smirked "No princess I just forgot". Tuesday was okay we went to Tender Greens and a movie.

Wednesday
I woke up in Colbys arms again heel woke up after me we got dressed and headed to the park we spent most the time there but when we got home Colby made dinner. It was now only 4 days left with Colby.

Thursday
It was another normal day we went shopping and talked and just enjoyed the day "Princess we only have 3 days left" I giggled "I know Colby" he looked sad "I don't want to leave you" I hugged him "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" I hugged him tighter "of course even though I hated you Monday" we both laughed while heading home.

Friday
I just slept through Friday and so did Colby.

Saturday
Let's just say Saturday got heated.

Sunday
The day I headed home :/