A freshers affair

An update a day to keep the stress away.

******
The following day I had spent at Niko's flat. Niko had decided to go and do £R and had got private accommodation. He stayed in a one bedroom flat in the same apartment complex as his boy. The flat looked like a bachelor pad, decorated with modern technology and trainers all over the place. He had his en suite bathroom, guest bathroom, open plan kitchen and a spacious living room. (AN: but this is really my one bedroom flat for second year. #winning).

"Don't you think you're gonna get lonely here?" I asked looking up from my phone. I had woken up late so he had decided to make us breakfast. This boy didn't know how to cook, he barely knew how to boil water but he had told me he had learned how to cook on tour and 'man's a chef now' so I allowed him to proceed with his struggle meal. I'm ordering pizza as we speak. If the flat burned down then that would be his business because I had offered to cook, but he had said that he was a chef with his chest, so if he burned the kitchen then he would have to answer to his landlord and agent, not me.

"Nahh. For one you will always be here."

"Nahhh b who told you that."

I watched as he turned to me in shock "Come again?"

I laughed at his reaction "Babe I'm not always gonna be here. Like I do have a life, I plan on working, studying, joining societies, going out."

I watched as his face dropped after I named each activity. "Awwww my big baby come here." I said stretching my arms out.

He looked at me "Did I ask for your nonsense hug?" He said causing my mouth to drop.

"Niko are you rude?"

He chuckled "Nahhh but you're gwarning like you don't have time for man." He said with a fake frown on his face "Nahh I get it because you're not always gonna be here. To be honest I don't think I'm gonna get lonely because I'm always busy, my boys are always here because man's popular ya zeet." I rolled my eyes as he spoke. This boy thought he was so special.

"Plus I like my own space. I can walk around naked without worrying about bumping into a Thomas or Sarah. Like man's packing, I don't need to be shocking people." He said concluding his unnecessary speech.

I laughed "Babe you could have just ended at you like your own space. Just chatting hella." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Swear down Halima?" He asked with an amused look on his face.

"Yeah you're just doing chatty patty in my ear like. Get to the point." I replied back cheekily.

"Ite. Say nothing but when breakfast is done you can watch me eat in silence since I'm a 'chatty patty' " he replied, even adding air quotations for affect. This boy yeah. He really thought he was cooking a meal. He really thought he was doing chef, these times he was burning everything in the frying pan. But it's okay. I know he is going to be full because all he is going to be eating is ambitions and dreams since everything in that pan is void.

"Ohhh. So you actually call what you're cooking food? Mad."

His jaw dropped "Halima is it beef? If you can cook then cook b. Come and do salt bae and finesse me a steak." He replied. Clearly I had struck a nerve. I'm sure he was thinking back to his questionable meals as he spoke. "But you can't, all you know how to do is indomie."

"Indomie?"

"Yes. Indomie." He said laughing at his dead little statement. You don't understand. This boy was really bussing up at his dead little joke. Listen, let me tell you something about Niko. He legit thought he was a comedian. Like it was in his Twitter bio and everything. He thought he was so funny like he would just sit there for time cackling at his own jokes. And everyone would laugh because they were so dead.