Social butterflies need chill pills

People were offering me drinks. And who am I to turn down free alcohol? From Kehinde to Omari, shots were being shoved in my face. One after the other and I continued to drink like it was juice. I wasn't that much of a drinker but the imagery of Niko and that girl continued to play in my mind. I actually couldn't believe what I had just saw. Deep it. My man told me he had to go to London, he even messaged me that he was asleep, and yet here he was in the flesh receiving the wickedest wine from a girl who couldn't even straighten her bundles. The thought alone was driving me insane. I was tempted to confront him but I was extremely angry and I just wanted to ignore him and enjoy my night.

Kehinde dragged me to the dance floor and me her and Simbi began dancing to the fast paced rhythms of Konshens' Bruk off ya back. The boys soon arrived gassing us up and eventually I was bent over wining and moving my bum on Omari who was grinding on me just as hard. All eyes were on me as I danced like I was on the set of a Vybz Kartel video. It was lit and I was having the time of my life. As the song transitioned into Fever, I felt a heavy gaze on me. I tried to ignore it but I could feel someone glaring at me. Eventually I looked up and locked eyes with Niko's best friend Dayo. I stared at him awaiting his next move but he just shook his head at me in disgust. I shrugged and continued to back it up on Omari. The alcohol had taken over and all my social inhibitions were out the window. I didn't give a fuck about who was watching me. Especially Niko and his dumb friends.

I was doing the most but I didn't care. It was freshers week and sometimes you have to live in the moment and do things you wouldn't normally do. With that thought implemented in my head I made my way to the bar and bought myself another jäger bomb. I watched as Simbi danced on Olu. She moved her waist sensually smiling seductively as she bent over and clapped her bum cheeks. My girl was putting on a show and I was here for it. He looked like he was a) about to lose his mind and b) buss. Swear down. My g. You're doing well sweetie. I was about to record this to taunt her later when I felt arms slither around my waist. I shuddered at the sickly touch and was soon met by the perverted grin of Michael. Michael was a guy who I attended sixth form with. He was part of the main circle of boys who thought they ran our sixth form. He was in the same friendship group as Niko but they weren't really boys like that. Michael was a funny guy but his stares and lowkey sexual innuendos didn't go unnoticed so I tried my best to avoid him at all costs.

"You're doing bits yunna." He said eyeing up my breasts which were exposed by the thin black lace material that covered them. Immediately I felt naked as he undressed me with his eyes. "You're bare sexy, what you saying like? When am I getting my turn?"

I physically felt sick. My turn? Michael and his boys were notorious for sharing girls. The boys in that circle had their fair share of the same pussy during our time at secondary school and sixth form, including Niko. Back in Year 8 Michael and Niko had this thing of sleeping with the same girls but when it came to me Niko was not having it. Which is why it repulsed me that he had the nerve and the audacity to ask for his turn like I am some random girl and not in a whole ass relationship with someone in his circle.

"Move the fuck away from me you weirdo!!" I said kissing my teeth in annoyance. I grabbed my jäger bomb which I had left lying around and attempted to walk off but I was wobbling like a new born giraffe. My head was spinning.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me struggle and reaching out to help me. His touch made my stomach turn. This boy truly revolted me.

"Yeah I'm good I'm good." I said slurring my words. "Don't touch me man I'm fine." I said moving my hand away from him.

He looked at me and laughed. I didn't get what's funny. I started looking around to find the source of the joke but I couldn't find it. I decided to ignore him and sway to whatever song was playing in the background.