Chapter 3

"Nii-san! What happened?"

Voice...

"Who is that? What did you do!?"

Another voice...

"Oi,Shittymatsu,explain."

So many...

"I can explain. Just calm down everyone!"

I'm scared..!

"Hey,Jyushimatsu, move out of the way I wanna see her!"

"Nii-san look how pretty she is!"

N-No!

Your eyes shoot open to see six similar faced men standing over you and staring.

"GAAAAAAAAAH!" They back away from you cover their ears.

You jolt up and try to cover yourself with whatever was available to you."W-where am I? What d-did you do to me? E-explain!" All you could tell was that you were on a soft green couch in a room with a window, a bookshelf, and sliding doors. You were still in your beautiful sundress.

The man in a purple sweater removed his hands from his head and leaned over to the one in blue and spoke in a deep tone,"Yeah,Shittymatsu,explain."

All eyes turn to the back of the room to stare at a man in a blue sweater ,with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His faced turned red and flustered as he searched for the right words to say, you just sit there with a scared and confused look.

"I-I saved her", he said as he adjusted himself and tried to calm down." Some creep had tried to rape her,so I stepped in and chased the guy away. Then I went back to her,noticed she was unconscious and brought her back here so I could make sure she was alright."

Your face went red as you remembered what had happened earlier in the day. "U-Um,could you forget about what happened today and let me go..?"

They all turned to look at you as you spoke each word. Each one had a different expression but the most notable face was that of your rescuer. He had a look of worry and concern with all the eyes staring at you.

"My buruzas, I think we should give this young woman some time to calm down,after all she was just through a traumatic experience."

Eyes were now back on the man in blue.

"Actually, I think he's right for once", The one in pink chimed up,"she needs time to relax. Karamatsu-niisan I think you should be the one to look after her for a bit." He turned his head and glared at the others as if to say he didn't trust them being alone with a vulnerable and obviously scared female.

Though there were voices of protest,they reluctantly left the room with you two alone.

"..."

"..."