Chapter 6

------------------------------------------------------
Pssst...hey its gonna get saucy and vury adult so be warned and stuff...
Y'all gonna have that sexy time...
Let's hope you're comfortable with this kind of stuff...
------------------------------------------------------

Why is it so hot all of a sudden? You asked yourself as you and Karamatsu walked down the street to the shopping district. The sun was now at its highest and the rain from earlier wasn't helping one bit.

The air now felt heavy and your pale (F/C) dress and black stockings didn't help cool you off. Your back felt drenched in sweat but it really wasn't. Your whole body felt sticky from the sweat that rose from your skin.

You looked over at Kara and wondered how he wasn't dying in his jacket and pants. Knowing him he's just try to look cool for me.

Suddenly he pulled you into a small café. The cool air hit your face and the smell of coffee and assorted pastry's wafted throughout the air.

You both sat at a white table with a star pattern on it. Looking more closely at the surrounding area,there seemed to be a theme of space and stars. It mesmerized you.

A young waitress came up to the two of you. " Welcome to the Starlight Café! What can I get you two today?"she said as she handed you a menu. Her voice was energetic but kind.

"Can I get the Shimmering Star cookie?"

"Ah,can I get the Galactic Blast Sundae?"he said in his usual deep voice." Can I also get another spoon?"

"Ok." She said with a kindred smile.

.............................................................

After waiting a few minuets,your snacks came. Your cookie was in the shape of a star with lots of yellow sprinkles and colorful icing. There was also a free cup of milk to go with it.(I'm sorry if anyone is lactose intolerant...)

Karamatsu's sundae had three scoops of chocolate and ice cream that was dyed black to look like space. There was also whipped cream and caramel with cute white and yellow sprinkles.

He handed you the extra spoon and you took a spoonful of the chocolate,too weirded out by the black ice cream. Karamatsu also scooped some up,but he chose to be brave and had some of the black ice cream and ate it.
" Wow,this is so good! Try some!"

He took another scoop and fed it to you. It tasted like a mix of chocolate and a slight taste of blueberry. "Mmm! It really does taste good!"

.............................................................

After finishing the sundae and cookie you ran to the bathroom.

You did your business and washed your hands. As you came out,you saw the waitress from earlier talking with Karamatsu.

She was smiling and blushing. She picked up a napkin and wrote something on it. She then she did something that made you want to run away and never look back.