Chapter 6.5

Karamatsu quickly stood up and almost ran to the bathroom to start up the warm water for a bath.

After a few minutes of waiting he came back to you with a fluffy towel.

"Are you ok to stand?" He said reaching a gentle hand to you.

"I-I think I ca-woah!" Your legs seem to give out underneath you. Karamatsu quickly scooped you onto his arms and carried you to the tub,bridal style. "This is so embarrassing..." You said covering your face as you blush.

He chuckled and held you closer to his bare chest. "Your so cute when your embarrassed though."

As you entered the warm and steamy bathroom, he set you down into the relaxing water. Soon after setting you down he also got in behind you.

The water rose up to your chin making it run over the side and onto the tile floor. Good thing there's a drain in here.

You sunk a bit lower so the the water was up to your nose and began to make small bubbles. Karamatsu  poured a small amount of soap into his hand and stirred it into the water to make bubbles. He put some of the bubbles on the top of your hands and started sculpting it into smithing that resembled a party hat or something like that.

"Hey Kara..."

"Yes my dear~" he said smoothly.

"U-Um,what is it that you like about me?" The question seemed to have caught him off guard because he stopped messing with the bubbles and wrapped his arms around you.

He slowly inhaled and said,"My dear,I don't like anything about you..."

You felt everything slow as he said those words. A lump in you throat formed as you tried to mutter out a response. Tears began to prick at the corners of your eyes.

Karamatsu leaned close to you,his bare chest against your back,"the word like doesn't even come close to how much I love you."

He turned your head towards his and he planted a kiss upon your lips.

You turned into a blushing mess and soon your face was a deep pink. Small giggles escaped your mouth.

These were moments wished would last forever...

------------------------------------------------------

Whew this took a little while but I'm happy its done so let's hope the next chapter is pretty bueno to you guys..!