Chapter 4

*yaaaaaawn*

It had been about a month since you had met Karamatsu and his five brothers. Though you were still getting used to their loudness,you glad that you could enjoy their company.

You were good friends with all of them,but you had grown a fondness towards the second eldest. He always made you laugh,smile,and made you the most relaxed. Today you both were going to the library to find a book series you loved.

A cherry red blush brushed across your face just thinking about hanging out with him.

You had gotten out of bed and grabbed your bath robe and headed to the bathroom with a beautiful blue skirt and your (F/C) sweater.

.............................................................

After you got dressed,you headed out in the direction of the Matsuno residence to pick up Karamatsu.

On your way there you passed a small shop that sold mostly pastries and coffee. I am a bit hungry maybe I should... Before you could finish the thought you were already inside.

.............................................................

After spending a few minuets in the shop you decided on buying a small box of cookies and two coffees for the both of you to share.

You soon neared the home and was about to knock on the door when you heard muffled voices coming from inside.

"...is so cute! When will............and when?" What are they talking about in there..?

"...wow really! I......at the park..........we'll support you!" Dang can't hear right. You pressed your ear up closer to the door until.

*c-clack!*

The door was now opening and you started to fall forward until someone miraculously caught you and your coffee holder mid air.

"Heh. I knew you'd fallen for me,but this is ridiculous." The familiar voice and warmth of Karamatsu was now all around you. He chuckled a bit and set you up straight.

"A-Ah,I'm so sorry you had to catch me!" You covered your face to hide the blush that easily happened when you're with him.

"Aw don't worry,my honey." As he said that he pushed up his shades that seemed to appear out of nowhere and handed you the coffees. "So are we ready to go?"

"Mhm..."

.............................................................

It had taken a few minutes to get there,but you were finally at the library. You would have been there a little earlier but Karamatsu had to quickly change into his blue jumpsuit. (A/n:God I love his jumpsuit..!)

When you walk in you wave to your friend,who is busy helping a person check out book. She gave you the slyest look and troublesome smirk a person could ever give when hinting something dirty. You just quickly ushered your way through the familiar maze of books to a table far away from people.

You set down the box of cookies and then the coffee. Sitting down next to Karamatsu you reach for a cookie and hand it to him. He happily crunched on it making him look very innocent and childish. Gosh he looks absolutely adorable!