Epilouge: Mania Moment

*DEAN'S POV*
I stood backstage waiting for my queue. I admit my nerves were kind of high, going for the title after having a bit of a dry spell of sorts
"You got this babe" Liz said.
"I'm going to make this the best comeback story in the history of the company" I told her.
"Just come back kid" She told me.
"I plan to" I grabbed her left hand "We've got unfinished business" I kissed her hand.
"Just be careful out there" she said. I grabbed her.
"I love you Red" I told her.
"I love you more" she told me. I kissed her just as my music hit "Now get out there and take back your title" she told me.

I was in for a big fight, the championship was being contested in the Royal Rumble match for the first time in years and I was entering number 13 in said match. My heart started to race as I really started to think about what was on the line, not only the championship but my chance at redemption. I didn't have much time to think before the five guys in the ring began to attack me. Over an hour later it was Seth, Finn and I remaining in the match. Finn began to attack Seth and shortly eliminated him. It was just Finn and I now left in this 'winner take all' match". Finn had me set up for the Coupe De Grace but I dodged causing him to land inadvertently on his legs causing me to capitalize and eliminate him.

*LIZ POV*

"Dean Ambrose is going to WRESTLEMAINIA with the title!" I heard Corey Graves shout. I ran out to the ring along with many other superstars. When I saw Dean, his eyes threatened tears. I ran into the ring and he grabbed me up squeezing me dangerously close to air loss.

"I am so proud of you" I said, my eyes now being the ones threatening tears. He kissed me and then I raised his hand in celebration along with the WWE Universe.