How Did it Go?

-Dani's Point of View

-Dani and Santana's House

I walk into the house with Hailey behind me she has a couple of bags with her cause we went to the store to get some stuff. I put my jacket up on the hook and take my shoes off Hailey does the same. We walk into the kitchen and see Abigail sitting on a chair with headphones on. Hailey sneaks up on her and grabs her sides Abigail jumps a little and takes out one of her headphones.

Abigail: When did you two get here.

Hailey: Just now. How log have you been here?

Abigail: For a couple of hours

Dani: Where is your ma and the girls?

Abigail: Oh they went to get something to eat they didn't want what ma and I got but ma did get you and Hailey something it's in the microwave. Also ma took the girls with her to meet Brittany.

I cringe a little after Abigail says Brittany's name.

Dani: Where did you guys go?

Abigail: Ma and I went to Brandon's diner and ordered food.

Dani: I love that place. Where did your ma and Brittany decide to meet?

Abigail smiles a little.

Abigail: That's what ma said. They are meeting at Central Park.

I go to the microwave and grab my food and it's still a little warm.

Dani: Do you want your  food Hailey? That's nice.

Hailey: Sure.

I grab Hailey's food and grab a couple of plates I put my food on one plate and Hailey's on the other one. I put it in the microwave for a little bit. I turn and see Hailey with her arms around Abigail and I can't help but smile.

Dani: I can't believe that you two are engaged.

Abigail: I know I still can't believe it.

Abigail looks at her ring and smiles. The microwave goes off.

Abigail: So how did ma propose to you?

I smile as I take the plates out of the microwave.

Dani: Well she made this amazing dinner and after we ate we went on a roof and she had the whole place lit up with lights. She had sparkling cider because we weren't old enough to drink anyway she was a nervous reck that she ended up spilling almost the whole bottle of sparkling cider.

Everyone laughs.

Dani: Anyway after that I saw the ring fall out of her pocket and asked her what it was and she sighed and said that she was waiting for the perfect moment. I told her that anytime is a perfect moment and she proposed.

Hailey: That sounds more romantic than what I did.

Abigail: I thought you did just fine.

Dani: And that's all that matters.

All of us smile. My phone goes off I take it out and look at it I got a text from Santana.

S: Hey honey the girls and I are on the way home I will talk to you when we get home. Love you.

D: See you soon love you too.

Dani: Your ma and sisters are on their way back.

Abigail: Oh she's done with the meeting than?