The Call Back/The Party

-Abigail's POV-

*Abigail and Eve's Dorm (California)*

Eve and I are getting ready for the party. I look at myself in the mirror. I am wearing a black button up shirt with the first two buttons unbuttoned and a black tank top under it I have jeans on that show off my curves and my hair is curled a little I also have the necklace that Hailey gave me for my seventeenth birthday.

Eve: Would you look at you?

Abigail: Do I look okay?

Eve: Yeah you look more than okay, you look hot.

I can't help but blush I fluff up my hair and look at myself again.

Eve: You ready to head out now?

Abigail: Yeah let's go.

We head out the door.

-Hailey's POV-

*Hallway*

I'm walking down the hallway I get to Sasha's dorm I knock on the door moments later Sasha opens the door. She smiles at me she opens the door wider and gestures for me to enter I walk in.

*Sasha's Dorm Room*

When I walk in I look around and notice that no one is here. I also notice that the lights aren't on the here is only a lamp on. I turn around and look at Sasha she is just shutting the door and she has her shirt unbuttoned where you can see the top of her breasts. I swallow hard and she as to the door as she makes her way to her bed. She grabs my arm just as I reach the handle.

Sasha: Where are you going?

Hailey: I really should get going.

Sasha: Awe come on we are supposed to be studying.

Hailey: You said that this was going to be a group thing. This looks like you trying to hit on me.

Sasha rubs my arm a little.

Sasha: Come on Hailey.

Hailey: I can't do this I have a girlfriend.

I try pushing pass her but she corners me and kisses me it takes my brain to register what was going on. I push her off of me and leave her dorm room.

*Hallway*

I walk down the hallway when I exit the building I run into Abigail and her roommate Eve.

Abigail: Oh hey Hailey.

Hailey: H...hi.

Abigail: Is everything okay?

Hailey: Y...yeah.

Abigail is about to say something when Sasha comes out of the building her shirt is unbuttoned all of the way. She comes up to me and wraps her arms around me.

Sasha: Hey we didn't finish what we started.

Abigail looks at me with hurt in her eyes.

Abigail: What does she mean Hailey?

I push Sasha off of me.

Hailey: N...nothing Abigail nothing happened I swear.

Sasha: Why don't you tell her the truth Hailey? You came to my dorm room so we could hook up.

Hailey: No I came to your dorm room because you said that we were going to study. When I got in your dorm room you threw yourself at me.

Sasha: You kissed me.