The First Argument

Dani's POV

Santana and I are laying in bed cuddling. Hayden and Hazel are taking a nap Abigail and Hailey are in her room, so we get some time alone and it feels good to finally have some alone time. Don't get me wrong I love my kids but sometimes I just need a break from them. My thoughts are interrupted by Santana.

Santana: You know what we really need?

Dani: Whats that?

Santana: I think that we need to have a family outing. I mean we haven't had one of those for a long time and it will give us the chance to talk to Hailey and Abigail.

I look up at Santana.

Dani: Talk to them about what?

Santana:  About their engagement and just see how they have been doing just to get caught up. We haven't really had the time to actually just talk to them.

Dani: I think that their engagement is going pretty good. I mean I haven't heard anything, have you?

Santana: No I haven't.

Dani: Well I think that's a good sign.

I cuddle more into Santana. She wraps her arms around me.

Santana: I guess that it is, I just remember when we first got engaged we fought a couple of times.

Dani: Oh I know there were a few times where I thought that we were going to end the engagement.

Santana: Same here. I'm really glad that we didn't.

Dani: Me too.

I kiss Santana under her chin and she kisses my head.

Abigail's POV

Hailey and I in my room watching a movie she is playing with my hand. Her phone goes off and she reaches for it and reads the message. She chuckles a little and replies to the person then she sets her phone back down.

Abigail: Who was that?

Hailey: Oh it was no one.

Abigail: Hmm okay.

I lay my head on her chest and she wraps her arms around me and squeezes me.

Hailey: I have to pee.

I get up and she gets up to go to the bathroom. Her phone goes off I look over and see her phone I know that I shouldn't look at her phone but I can't help it. I grab her phone and look at it I see that she got a message from Sasha.

Message from Sasha: Just be lucky that you don't have a sister cause they will annoying the hell out of you. Lol.

Look through her phone and it looks like they have been talking for a while. I hear her coming so I lock her phone and set it back on the stand I lean against the head board.

Hailey: I feel a lot better.

I stay quiet I don't even look at her I can feel her looking at me, she gets on the bed and tries to grab my hand but I pull it away.

Hailey: Okay what's going on?

Abigail: Nothing.

I cross my arms.

Hailey: Obviously something is going on.

Her phone goes off again.

Abigail: You better answer your girlfriend.