Finding Out the Truth/Stuck

*Two Weeks Later*

-Dani's POV-

*Dani and Santana's Place*

I'm upstairs getting my guitar so I can go to work (Hayden and Hazel went to a friends house) I make my way downstairs. Oh yeah  Hailey and Abigail are here also when I get to the kitchen I hear Santana on the phone I set my guitar down and lean against the wall.

Santana: I know, look it was a mistake I should have never kissed you back. I don't even know why I did it just listen to me Jamie I can't do this I'm married.

I clear my throat Santana jumps and looks at me she hangs up. I straighten up amd cross my arms.

Santana: Hey baby.

Dani: Don't hey baby me.

Santana: Just let m...

I hold my hand up to stop her.

Dani: I don't want to hear it.

Santana: Baby please.

Dani: How could you do this?

Santana: I don't know it was a mistake I'm...

I slap her and grab my guitar.

Dani: I'm going to be late tonight.

I walk out of the kitchen and walk out of the house I slam the door.

*Outside*

I put my guitar into the backseat then I get into my car and put the keys into the ignition I hit the steering wheel and start to cry.

-Abigail's POV-

I'm upstairs in my old room with Hailey we hear the door slam so we get up and walk out of the room. I see my ma leaning against the door.

Abigail: Is everything okay ma?

Santana: Yes sweetie everything is fine.

My ma stands straight up and walks to the kitchen I look at Hailey and she whispers "Go talk to her" I nod my head and kiss her.

Abigail: I'll be right back.

Hailey: I'll be here.

I sigh and walk down the rest of the stairs.

-Kitchen-

I walk into the kitchen I see my ma washing dishes she is being kind of rough with them. I walk up to her and touch her arm she looks at me and her eyes are red.

Abigail: What happened?

Santana: I screwed up really bad.

Abigail: How?

Santana: I kissed someone that wasn't your mom.

Abigail: How could you do that?!

Santana: I don't know it just happened.

Abigail: What do you mean it just happened?! Did you trip and fall and she caught you with her lips?!

Santana: Look I know that I screwed up okay? I'm sorry.

Abigail: You don't have to say sorry to me its mom who you should be saying sorry to.

I shake my head and walk off.

-Hailey's POV-

*Abigail's Old Room*

I'm sitting on Abigail's old bed Abigail comes into the room and shuts the door. She walks to the bed and sits on the bed with me she sighs I crawl up to her and wrap my arms around her I rest my head on her shoulder.