What Do You Want?

I'm so sorry not updating lately I've been crazy busy with work and dealing with some personal stuff. I'm going to try to update more when I can.

-Santana's POV-

I continue to look at my phone I can't belive that she messaged me I mean what does she want?

Unknown Number: This is Jamie.

I sigh and set my phone down I didn't even reply to the message I mean why should I she almost ruined my marraige well I had a role in that too but still. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I here Hazel say my name.

Hazel: Mama.

Santana: Yes sweetie?

Hazel: Mommy told me to come and get you for dinner since you didn't hear her yelling for you.

Santana: Okay I'll be there.

Hazel leaves I sigh and get up I head to the dining room Hayden, Abigail, Hazel, Hailey, and Dani are sitting at the table everyone but Dani is eating I know that she was waiting for me to get there. I sit down and start to eat I can feel Dani looking at me I look up and she mouths "Are you okay?" I shake my head and mouth "I'll talk about it later." She nods her head and starts to eat again after dinner the girls go to their room and Hailey and Abigail decide to go out for a little bit. Dani and I are doing the dishes she sighs and looks at me.

Dani: So what's going on?

I look over at her and she is looking at me with concern in her eyes.

Santana: Jamie messaged me.

Dani gets a look on her face that I can't register.

Dani: What does she want?

Santana: I don't know I didn't reply.

Dani dries her hands off and reaches out her hand and I know what she wants so I hand her my phone. She puts in the password and she looks at the message and types something and shuts my phone off and hands me my phone back.

Dani: Let me know what she says.

I raise my eyebrow and unlock my phone I check the message.

S: What do you want?

Santana: You really want to know what she wants?

Dani: Well she messaged you for a reason.

I'm about to say something but my phone goes off I take it out of my pocket and read the message.

J: I just want to talk. Can we do that?

I sigh and hand the phone to Dani and she reads the message she hands the phone back to me.

Dani: Do what you want to do San.

Dani walks off I sigh and reply to her.

S: I'm sorry I can't.

I put my phone away and walk to the living room where Dani is. I sit next to her and grab her hand.

Santana: I told her that I couldn't talk to her.

Dani is about to say something but my phone goes off. I sigh and take it out. I sigh a sigh of relief when I see its Quinn.

Q: Hey.

S: Hey Quinn, how are you?

Q: I'm good, how are you?

S: Uh, I'm alright.

Q:  Are you sure about that?

S: Alright fine I'm not okay.

Q: What's going on?

I start to message her and we talk for at least an hour. I look over at Dani and she looks over at me.

Dani: Yes Santana?

Santana: You know that I love you right?

Dani: Yes I know that San.

I scoot closer to her and I kiss her the kiss gets heated she lays on the couch and I lay on top of her just as I'm about to reach under her shirt. Hazel and Hayden start fighting I sigh and put my head on her chest she pats my head.

Dani: We can finish this later.

I look up at her and I kiss her real quick I get up and help her up. We walk upstairs and we see Hazel on top of Hayden hitting her. Dani grabs her and pulls her off of Hayden.

Dani: What on earth is going on?

Hazel: Hayden took my favorite stuffed animal and won't give it back.

Hayden is crying in my arms.

Hayden: No I didn't.

Hazel: Yes you did!

Hazel goes to go after Hayden again but Dani stops her.

Dani: Hazel what stuffed animal are you talking about?

Hazel: My bunny one.

Dani: You mean the one that Ma and I washed?

Hazel looks at Dani.

Hazel: What?

Dani sighs and gets up she soon returns with Hazel's bunny. Hazel grabs it and hugs it.

Dani: Now Hazel I want you to apologize to Hayden.

Hazel mumbles a sorry and takes off to her room Dani and I both sigh.

Santana: Are you okay Hayden?

Hayden nods her head Dani and I both hug her. After we are done with Hayden we walk out of her room and head to ours.

Sorry this is so short and that I haven't been updating my stories lately but I'm back and I'm ready to start writing again. I'm not sure when I will be updating again but it will be soon I promise I just hope that you guys haven't given up on reading my stories or have given up on me.