Sister Quality Time Part 2

-Hazel's POV-

-Outside Of  Carrie's House-

I'm sitting on the stairs at my friend Carrie's house I can't help but think about what Carrie had said. I don't even know what a dyke is or why anyone would be so mean. I see my sister I get up and open the door to the back and get in I buckle myself up.

-Abigail's Car-

Hayden smiles at me when she sees me I just give her a small smile.

Abigail: Is everything okay Hazel?

Hazel: Not really.

Abigail: What's going on?

Hazel: Carrie said that her daddy said it was weird for me to have two mommies. Is that true?

Abigail: No its not true, all right?

Hazel: Okay. And what is a dyke?

Sissy stops the car and we go flying forward.

Abigail: Sorry girls, are you okay?

Hayden & Hazel: Yes.

Abigail: Who said that word?

Hazel: Carrie's daddy.

Abigail: What did he say?

Hazel: He said that its wrong and that  Hayden and I are going to be messed up and confused just like you. He also said that mommy and mama are nothing but dykes and that they should have never had kids.

A tear falls from my eye sissy turns into the driveway and parks the car all of us get out.

-Dani's POV-

-Living Room-

Santana and I are on the couch talking with Hailey.

Santana: So when do you plan on proposing to her?

Hailey: Well I want to do it before we leave.

Dani: Where are you going to do it?

Hailey: I was hoping to do it at Central Park.

Santana: That's a great place to do it. I proposed to Dani on a roof top just as the sun was setting.

Hailey: That is so romantic.

Dani: She was a romantic person back than.

Santana: Hey I still am.

The door opens and slams shut I look over and see Hayden, Hazel, and Abigail come into the living room Abigail is mumbling things in spanish (She does that when is upset) the girls run to their rooms.

Dani: Cuál es el problema? (What's wrong?)

Abigail looks up at us and shakes her head.

Abigail: Nada (Nothing)

Santana: You were mumbling things in spanish you only do that when something is bugging you.

Abigail sighs and sits on the couch.

Abigail: Carrie's dad is being a...

Abigail looks around.

Abigail: Dick.

Santana sits up.

Santana: How?

Abigail: He told Carrie that its wrong for Hayden and Hazel to have two moms and that  Hayden and Hazel are going to be messed up and confused just like me. He also said you and mom werr nothing but dykes and that you should have never had kids.

My eyes go wide.

Santana: And Carrie said that to Hazel?

Abigail nods her head Santana gets off of the couch and starts speaking spanish.

Santana: Pinchazo que me voy a copiar la cabeza (That prick I'm going to rip his head off)

I get up and grab her hands.

Dani: Usted no va a copiar la cabeza. Yo sé lo que dijo se había equivocado, pero tenemos que ser adultos. ( You aren't going to rip his head off. I know what he said was wrong but we need to be adults here.)

Santana: Okay.

Santana sits back down I sit next to her. I know that she is still angry because her leg is moving.

Sorry this is so short.