Chapter 27: What? The? Fuck?

A/N:

There will be something sexy happening in this chapter, all courtesy of JulieMidnight's magic hands.

A huge thank you for you, girl!

When I first attempted to write it down, I looked at it twice and thousand times...

Let's face it. My attempt to write sexy scene sucks (Not my forte)!

So I asked JulieMidnight for help since according to other wolves and Ambassadors (I'm talking about jilguiera), she is an excellent erotic writer around here. *wink2*

Make sure you check out her book! It's awesome, I tell you.

As I said before, I published this thing right around RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 Premiere, starring Lady Gaga. So, I'm wishing you all have fun watching Mama Ru and new queens in action!

P.s.: Does Aja looked like Naomi Smalls's long lost twin? Both of them has the same fashion sense as Nicole Page Brooks. #ReadingIsFundamental #KimChiReadsRealness

*

Gentlemen!

*

Start! Your! Engines!

*

And May The Best Woman Wins!

*****************

Looking at my mate, in shock and nervous, I asked, "Um, Volk. What did you just call him?"

Volk, without any expression, just cocked his head to the side and said, "You heard me, Alpha."

Harris then growled lowly in a sudden. "What makes you say that?"

"I'm not here to challenge or whatever, I just wanted to get to know better my mate's cousin's mate," he said as he barred his teeth.

"And why so?" Harris then barred his teeth too.

And it was evident that the wolf's fangs started to form on both Alphas.

Both me and Lulu looked at each other in panic while looking at each other.

'Follow my lead. We're doing this thing when...' Lulu mouthed.

I raised my eyebrows. 'Archer flirts with women?'

'Not exactly but yeah.'

Then it clicks exactly what she wanted me and her to do. Silently we went through their back and in one swift uppercut punch motion after seconds of silence...

Both men fall down groaning, clamming their balls.

"It still works," I said in amazement.

"I know," Lulu replied before we're high-fiving and giggling.

"Why did you both do that to us?" Volk asked, withering in pain.

I whipped my head over the groaning Alpha before hissing while twisting his ear, "Are you trying to pick a fight with each other in public with fangs? Think! There are no werewolves in Indonesia, I just told you this morning!!"

"Ouw-ouw-ouw-ouw!" He whined in pain before I let it go and help him stand up.

"Look. Harris, I'm sorry. He's quite delu..." I tried to apologize, but Harris, who finally gets up from the pain, just silently snarl while showing his fangs.