Chapter 42: Hundreds of Full Moon

Andrew POV

As we walked out of the airport, we were greeted by a woman in kebaya holding a board with Volk's name on it. So we approached her.

"Are you from Paras Holidays?" Volk asked.

"Yes. Are you Mr. Randy?" The woman replied.

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"Mr. Randy, welcome to Jogjakarta. I'm Laras, your tour guide." She gave her hand and Volk shake it.

"Thank you. Nice to meet you, Ms. Laras."

"Who is this guy next to you? Just a friend? Boyfriend? Oh. Must be a boyfriend. I don't judge. Don't worry. I got tons of lesbian guests and most of them are very civil and polite. I also got gay clients too. Sometimes is very awkward for me to see two of them groping in the car. Come with me, mister. We are gonna have a lot of things to do today. I understand why we have to start this tour very early in the morning. And speaking of..." Laras suddenly didn't stop talking.

"I forgot to tell you. Javanese people are friendly, but they sometimes talk too much..." I whispered to him.

"I'll keep that in mind." He nodded, understanding.

'And tell Drake to shove the snout.' I add that via mind link.

'Hey!' Drake barked but I blocked him out.

"...And then there's a guy from Saudi Arabia who brought another guy. He was like, when I actually went to their hotel room in Sheraton one day, right before I even knock, I can hear them having a very rough sex. Here's the crazy part. The Saudi guy was like, in his 40s. The other guy, from... er... Ah. The Netherlands! Yes! The Netherlands! He's in his 30s. They both live in Belgium, and they're one crazy lover, eh! Even in the car when I actually went to the toilet just to pee, when I came back from the toilet, they are actually kissing each other faces in the car. It was quite funny to see them almost having sex in the car, but quite awkward, nevertheless. OK. Seat belt on? OK. Let's start the tour! So right now we're going to..."

We just cringed at each other as she started driving the car, where she continued to talk about her 'memorable' guests.

'Anyway, how did we get a tour guide like her?' I asked via mind link.

'Trust me. I don't know,' Volk groaned.

***

"This is Candi Ratu Boko. As you can see, this is the place where Cinta and Rangga started to go a bit, intimate with each other. Not what you think of, OK? It's just an intimate conversation. Come, come. We need to pass the gate first."

"Don't worry wae, mbok. Saya sudah nonton..."

Yes. I told her that we can speak Indonesian, but since Volk still a newbie in the Indonesian language (and a lot of mistakes is still made from his tongue), best for her to speak English.

Anyway, she literally drag us from the car to the gate of Ratu Boko. We literally had to run following the unlimited energy of Laras running through the streets of Ratu Boko site. Not that I complained, I mean, we're just sitting our butt for the last 2 hours, right? A little exercise is definitely what we need.

As we passed through the gate, we saw the sun rising, its golden rays shining from the clouds, making the town of Jogjakarta, at that time, was painted in gold.

"It's beautiful..." I sighed at the sight.

"It is..." Volk agreed.

"Right? This is one of the best views for sunset and sunrise in this town, besides Punthuk Sethumbu, which is near the hill. Look, over there. Those are cameramen taking a picture of the sunrise," Laras said.