Silent treatment

You, Alec Jace, and clary just got back from a mission at the pandemonium. You had to be the distraction because Izzy was with maryse helping finish paperwork. You had to wear a really revealing dress.

Alec hadn't spoken a word to you since you left the club

Alec hadn't spoken a word to you since you left the club. Now 2 hours later after you changed and got ready for bed Alec still wasn't talking to you. He was putting on a shirt and crawled into bed. "you have to talk to me you know". He still didn't say anything. " fine I'm gonna go sleep somewhere else" you threatened. Still nothing. You rolled your eyes and left.
Now in izzy's room
You sat on izzy's bed crying.  " I don't know what I did I literally didn't do anything" you cried. " he was probably jealous". " ok but still he doesn't need to ignore me I was doing my freaking job". " why don't you go to bed you'll feel better and it's getting late". You both get under the covers of her bed, and you drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
The next morning
You woke up confused but then you remembered what happened last night. Looking over you noticed isabel wasn't there. Shrugging and getting out of bed you went to her bathroom to take a shower.
After you shower and change into black ripped jeans, white tank top, and black combat boots. You looked in the sighing. You missed waking up next to Alec and him saying good morning in his hot morning voice.( just me??) you walked downstairs and everyone was in the training room gathering weapons. "hey y/n get ready were going on a mission" Izzy said. " you walked over and grabbed your weapon which was throwing knives. "Hey iz why didn't you wake me up" "you looked tired so I let you sleep. " okay the plan is we find the demon and kill it". Everyone nodded after Alec finished explaining. You noticed he was avoiding eye contact with you. Fine be an ass. You thought.
Time skip to alley
You had cornered the demon and asked it the basic questions, only it decided to try and escape. It pushed you on the ground and you hit your head on a rock hard and blacked out.
Alec and Izzy grabbed it before it could escape and they killed it

Time skip to the institute
First thought in your head was that it hurt bad. Second was "oh wow Alec is actually here and not ignoring me" (sorry I'm a smart ass)
"Are you okay" he asked you shook your head " yes I'm fine" you replied kinda cold but that's okay. "So you're actually talking to me now?" He sighed.  "Baby I'm sorry." "I always get jealous when you have to be the distraction, and I guess this last time it just really pissed me off because you looked like you liked it."   After he finished you looked at him funny. "Babe  I don't like flirting with demons and dancing with vampires, I'm just trying to do what I need to do to make the mission go as smooth as possible."
"I know, I understand that. I know I need to get used to it. With that being said I'm the one who actually gets to hold you at night and love you." He smiles and pulled you into his lap so you were straddling him. "Exactly." You said with a smile leaning in to kiss him.

————————////———————

Omigosh I updated. I saw this in my drafts unfinished and decided to finish it. But anyway how have y'all been I haven't talked to you in a while??
I hope you enjoyed the story and I'll talk to ya later