Lucy's Heartbroken

The three dragonslayers that were still conscious now had to face certain spirits such as Leo (Loke), Virgo, Aries, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Capricorn, Plue, and other spirits that Lucy cared for. Even the Spirit King had shown up because of this incident. It showed that even though she was betrayed by her comrades in Fairy Tail, she did not get betrayed by her spirits and continued to take care of them.

"Tch, how could you let this happen to her Natsu!" roared the leader of the zodiacs as he was trying not to hurt Natsu. "I thought you would have taken care of her this time, but I thought wrong," Leo growled. "But Leo, he didn't know that Hikari was Lucy," Aries said trying to calm the leader down. "Even so, he could've paid attention to what was going on, so Lucy didn't have to take the hit for him." Leo shouted. "Now let's all calm down and just try to help Lucy. We'll speak about this later." the Spirit KIng said. "I'll be back later Natsu" Leo said. After that, all the spirits went back to the celestial realm.

During all the discussions the spirits had, Natsu had stayed quiet. He was feeling guilty for letting Lucy get hurt. The Twin Dragonslayers of Sabertooth had also stayed quiet. The two thought that Hikari had looked quite familiar but could never place a finger on it. Now, they remembered her, she was their friend way back in their childhood years.

The three dragonslayers went back to Fairy Tail without a word. Natsu had carried Lucy to the infirmary with everyone's stared on his back because they couldn't see the figure that Natsu was carrying. The stares were also pointed at Sting and Rouge for they were not members of Fairy Tail. The guild members were wondering why two Sabertooth members were in their guild. When Mirajane had taken a good look on the person Natsu had been carrying, she gasped out loud. This caught the attention of the other guild member. 'Who is that?" "Why did Mira gasp out?" were the thoughts inside the members' heads. Levy came to the infirmary to check and shouted out the name of the person. ""Lucy?" 

This had shocked the guild members and an uproar was created. "Quiet down, you brats." Makarov said. "A child had been returned to us and this is how you welcome her return?" Makarov questioned. Makarov had lectured his kids of why she left and how she got stronger and all the other things, but left out some details. 

In the midst of their lecture, Lucy had waken up because she had a nightmare. The nightmare was full of dragons and destuction. The last thing she was before waking up was black. Everything was black until she woke. When Lucy woke up, she wandered around the infirmary and heard some noise outside. She decided to check it out and found Fairy Tail plus two dragonslayers from Sabertooth in all its full glory. She decided to ask the dreaded question tha changed all of the guild's attitude and mood. "Who are you?"