Lucy's Heartbroken

The guild had been interrupted of their chatters by a man. A man that looked like he was Natsu's age, but the scent and aura of him, was a different story.

"Who are you," the fire dragonslayer cried. "You don't smell like a normal human," continued the iron dragonslayer. "He smells like death," the sky dragonslayer said mumbling. 

"You don't remember? I am the one who trapped you in that black space of infinity. Anyways, has that person who recovered their memory?" asked the man.

"This is the man who easily caught Team Natsu in a trap?" Makarov said to himself. "Who is that person you're talking about?" Makarov asked the man. "Didn't you figure it out? I gave you such a clue too." the man said sounding disappointed at Fairy Tail.

Levy thought the man looked familiar so she looked up information of former members of the guild that were destroyed, pictures of legends, and she stopped when she found a painting of him. Under the painting was the caption, the shadow of the world, Zeref. There was also another painting that was stuck to the painting that she just found. The painting was of a woman and there was also a caption. It was "The light of the world, Ailif,"

She shouted out her newfound information to the guild, when she saw that the man was leaving. "Zeref!" The man turned around and smiled at them. Smiled. At. Them. 

"It looks like you people have seriously been trying to look up information, so I'll give that person back their memories." He raised his hand towards the guild and left.

It seemed like nothing happened, but two seconds later, a cry rang out. "AAAHHH," Lucy shouted. Her hands were in her head, she was curled up on the floor, and her face was contorted in what looked like pain. Lucy was seeing so memories at once, that she didn'tknow which was which. When Ntasu tried to touch her, there was a barrier that was seperating her hand from. Seeing that nobody could help Lucy, they just stood still, hearing her pained cries.

"I remember everything," Lucy said to the guild. The guild was shocked because now, Lucy remembered them and what they had done, and knew now what the man was talking about.