Lucy's Heartbroken

As Lucy flew off, the guild members were left ot watch her fly off the distance. "DRAGONS !" the guild members saw fly off with Lucy in their back. The three dragonslayers called for their respective dragons. "IGNEEL/METALICANA/GRANDEENEY " the three shouted in unison. "Why didn't I know about this!" Natsu shouted, acting like a dragon that lost its mate, just like before. Since Natsu going on an outrage was causing problems and didn't really help the guild, Erza just knocked Natsu out. "Finally, he's stopped." Erza said causing the guild members to sweadrop because Natsu didn't really stop. It was more like Erza knocked him out.

Levy was working with Freed in trying to write the runes so they could get out, but it was really hard since it was the queen of the dragons that had put it up. "Wait a minute, this code, its familiar." said Levy. "I feel like I've seen it somewhere." Levy continued on. She stopped and picked a book out of her books that was titled "Legends of the Old Ages" The book was full of legends like how Acnologia was a human at first and was cursed to be a dragon. There was also a legend that there was a curse over the twelve zodiacs. If anyone could gather all twelve keys, the curse would be borken and all the celestial spirits would be free, not needing a master.

Levy was skimming through it and found a particular page in the book that held her interest. It was about the dragon queen a thousand years ago and the same thing happened. She trapped her companions in a rune that prevented them from going out from the guild. It was the exact same rune that the Ailif used. By the time the members had been able to get out, Ailif had already sacrificed herself in the battle and left her guil members. The book also told of how to get out of the rune. A person just needed to add another command and it will cancel the first one, making the second rune take effect.

Levy and Freed did it and by the guild members got out, they saw that the city had been in ruins. The scene was just like in Lucy's dreams but this was Magnolia, not the dragon world.