Lucy's Heartbroken

The guild had been shocked to silence. They did not realize that Lucy had awoken to their noise. Plus, the fact that she did not remember them hurt more.

"Does she really not remember me, Team Natsu, Wendy?" Natsu said to himself, becoming sadder than he already was

Lucy had another question that shocked the member. " Moreover, who I am, where I am?" The guild became even sadder at those questions. When Lucy looked at the gazes of the people who were staring at her, she noticed a person that stood out. Lucy felt that she liked him, but also hated him at the same time.

At that time, a memory popped into her head."Lucy" said the pink haired boy, accompanied by a red haired girl, a boy who had stripped into his underwear, and a blue flying cat. She saw another memory in her head and she saw herself as a child wearing some kind of ball gown.

After the memory flashes, she jumped towards Natsu, grabbed him, and asked him, "Who are you?" with some kind of malice to her. "My name is Natsu," replied the pink haired member. Lucy started asking around for the guild member's names. She learned that the heavy drinker was Cana, the stripper was Gray, the bartender was Mirajane, the flying blue cat was Happy, the bookworm was Levy and beside her was Jet and Droy. The red haired girl that was the one who kept the members from going overboard was Erza, the person who kept chewing nails was Gajeel, the one saying man all the time was Elfman, brother to Mirajane. The white cat Charle and the wind dragon slayer Wendy, and lastly the guild master, Makarov.

She learned the the Fairy Tail was on the troublemakers list for guilds and caused major damage, but weren't really bad. The guild members treated each other like family and wouldn't abandon anyone.

After that she met her spirits in the order of Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio, Aries, Saggitaurius, Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Gemini Caelum, Horologium, Crux, Plue, Lyra, and Pyxis. "They were nice spirits," thought Lucy.

She wondered about the other keys in her posession. She figured she was a celestial wizard because she had keys. "A person wouldn't be able to posess two kinds of magic, would they?" she thought to herself.

AU: Thank you for sticking with me this far : )