Lucy's Heartbroken

Author's Note: Lucy's name in the past chapter, Hibiki, has now been changed to Hikari : )

Lucy was quiet, until they felt a surge of magic from her. Then she started laughing (cackling) and shouted, "I am Lucy Heartfilia, I am Hikari Dragonia, I am the Dragon Ruler, I am the Queen of the Dragonslayers, I am the Light of the World." When she said this, she had levitated to the air and each name she shouted, was literally written above her head in different elements. Lucy Heartfilia was pink, as she loved pink, Hikari Dragonia was black, because he (she) was really cold. The Dragon Ruler was red, as it meant power, the Queen of the Dragonslayers was purple, because it was the color for kings.

"Now, where is Zeref? I still need to defeat that guy and put a stop to all this." As soon as she said that, the sky turned black again. But now, there was a rift in the sky, thunderstorms, and people were fainting. "Why is this happening?" Natsu said. "Maybe because the legend that Levy told us is happening." Gray said. "It's finally starting," Makarov said to himself. "Now, what shall my child do in this situation?" continuing his previous thoughts.

"Stay here, I'll handle it myself." The moment Lucy said that, the guild's entrance had been engulfed in runes and prevented them in getting out. After that, Lucy took off on her own to fight Zeref.

'Let us out!" screamed Natsu. He tried getting out by force, but that didn't work. Instead, it reflected back to him. "Tch, how do we get out of here?" Natsu said. "I'll try thinking of a way we can go help Lucy." Levy said, getting out her Gale-Force Reading Glasses. "Lucy, be safe. Wait until I get there." Natsu thought to himself.

All of Lucy's keys now glowed and when they stopped glowing, they were summoned by Lucy. Since now she stronger than ever before, she could summon a lot of keys. Also because of her inherited power from Layla Heartfilia, her mother.

"Are you ready, Lucy?" Igneel asked. Beside him was Metalicana, Grandeeney, Weisslogia, Skiadrum, and Hibiki, the first dragon she met and the one who trained her the first. Off they went soaring through the dark sky, leaving behind the precious life that she once had.