Chapter 15: Why is Laito such a good kisser?!

Natsume's POV

   Laito sinks his fangs in my neck, it hurts. He is drinking my blood fast.
Natsume: Laito! Stop!
Laito: Don't fight back Cutie-chan.
   He stops and looks at me.
Laito: But the face your making adorable. Makes me want to see you in pain more.
   He continues to drink my blood. My vision is fading fast.
Natsume: Laito, let go!
   He didn't listen. My vision started fading black, and I fainted.

   Laito's POV

   Cutie-chan's blood is so delicious. His blood is the best kind I've ever drank. Before I knew it, Cutie-chan fainted. I stopped drinking his blood and looked at him. I stroked his soft hair and touched his pale cheek.
Laito: *sighs* Why do you protect Bitch-chan so much? Aren't worry about yourself?
   I stroked his pale cheeks.
Laito: Your so pale, you look like your dead right now. Though, you would be a beautiful corpse.
   I picked up Cutie-chan bridal style. He is so light, doesn't he eat anything. I was about to teleport home but then I heard a voice.
Reiji: What are you doing here Laito?
Laito: Nothing! Bitch-chan escaped.
Reiji: Go get her back. Hand me the boy.
Laito: Aw~! I wanted to get Cutie-chan home.
Reiji: Your the one who let the girl get away, so you get her back. I'll punish her later, give me the boy.
Laito: Fine.
   I gave Cutie-chan to Reiji and teleported to Bitch-chan. Oh well~! Time to play Bitch-chan~! Later, I'll have fun with Cutie-chan.

   Reiji's POV

   Laito gave me Natsume and teleported to the girl. He better come back with that girl. I carried Natsume bridal style and teleported home. I teleported in front of the mansion and went inside. I was about to carry Natsume in his room but I got stopped by HIM.
Shu: What are you doing with him Reiji?
Reiji: Why do you need to know?
Shu: Hand me Natsume.
Reiji: I will do whatever I want and I'll never hand him to you, you pathetic scum.
   I teleported in Natsume's Room and laid him down on his bed. I touch the bite marks Laito made. The smell of his blood made my eyes red and my mouth dry. The sight of his neck and the traces of blood look appetizing. I quickly got up and teleported out of his room. I'm breathing heavily and I lust for his blood.
Reiji: What are you doing to me?
   I calmly tried to shake out the feeling of bloodlust and made myself tea.

   Natsume's POV

   I open my eyes slowly. My body felt heavy and drained. I sat up from my bed and then suddenly, I have a massive headache. I quickly held my head, the aching pain kept pulsing.
Natsume: What happened?
   I rubbed my head and touched my neck, I felt bite marks. I remembered, Laito drank my blood! God damn it! Suddenly, I felt Yui in trouble.
Natsume: Yui!
   I quickly got up but I stumbled, I ran to the church that was near this mansion. Yui's presence was in danger. I heard Laito's voice.
Laito: You can't escape.
   I bust open the door.
Natsume: Yui!
Yui: N-Natsume.
   I ran to Yui and pulled her away from Laito.
Laito: Aww~! I was getting started.
Natsume: Yui, run. Go back to your room.
Yui: But-
Natsume: Now!
   Yui hesitated but she ran away.
Laito: Bitch-chan got away.
Natsume: I won't let you touch her.
Laito: Natsume~!
   Laito comes closer to me. I stood my ground and looked straight at him. Laito grabs my chin and makes me look up at him. Our eyes are looking at each other.
Laito: Why do you protect Bitch-chan so much? I know you two aren't siblings.
Natsume: I don't care what happens to me, I'll do everything to keep Yui safe from you and the brothers.
Laito: Even if you die.
Natsume: I would die for Yui no matter what.
   Laito looks at me and then he suddenly smirks.
Laito: So, you won't care if I did this.

Warning! Dirty things coming! (Author: I've never did this before, so I'm sorry if this is bad. *blushes*)

   Laito suddenly pulls me closer to him and kisses me! One of his arms hugged around my waist while his other hand is holding my head up, keeping me still. I was in shock. His warm tongue  licked my lips for entrance but I refused. He suddenly puts his hand up my shirt and pinched my nipple, Hard. I gasp and pain and he quickly shoved his tongue in my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth, while his other hand is touching my warm body and nipples. It was too much for me, so many things were happening. Laito finally lets go of me and a string of salvia connected with our tongues. I was blushed red and breathing heavily, Laito smirked.
Laito: Wow, Cutie-chan is a good kisser. I never felt this good with a women. Especially with a man.
   His hand slid down to my pants and that's when I pushed him away.

Done! (Author: I am completely embarrassed. (#/.\#) )

Natsume: No!
   I ran away from Laito and teleported to my room. I can't stop blushing and I still taste Laito in my mouth. I can't calm down and my heart won't stop beating. That was my second kiss and it got stolen from me again! What's next my virginity!!

(Author: Maybe~! *wink* Natsume: Shut the f*ck up Author!!)

Natsume: Dammit! I couldn't stop him! But that felt good.
   I realized what I said and shoved my face on my pillow. My redden cheeks won't die down. Why is Laito such a good kisser!?

   END