Chapter 21: Drugged Tea

Natsume's POV

   I walked in the hallway to Reiji's library. I need to hurry and find that book. If Reiji is there then I might come back later. I saw the door to the library. I slowly opened the door and peeked in.
   Reiji was fast asleep. I walked quietly in and looked around the room. How am I suppose to find one book out of a thousand? Out of the corner of my eye I saw Reiji flinch. I saw a pained expression on Reiji's face.
Natsume: Reiji...
   I walked over and I gently touched his cheek. His skin is so cold. Suddenly, I was grabbed by Reiji's hand and got pulled down on to the couch he was sleeping on. He was hovering over me, our eyes making contact as I couldn't look away from him.
Reiji: What are you doing in here?
Natsume: Trying to find a book from your library.
Reiji: You went in here without my permission.
Natsume: You were asleep, of course I couldn't ask.
Reiji: *sighs*
   Reiji got off of me. I leaned up from my position.
Reiji: Would you like some tea?
Natsume: Sure?
   This is odd, Reiji offering me tea. He's up to something. Reiji finished as I was minding my own business while he was making it. Reiji handed me the tea cup. I took it and looked inside. The tea has a rich Carmel color, but it smells weird. I look at Reiji to see him observing my actions.
   I smelled it more closely. I smell drugs.
Natsume: What did you put in this tea?
Reiji: 2 sugar cubes.
Natsume: Why does it smell weird?
Reiji: Tea has a fragrance that humans, like yourself, find 'weird'.
Natsume: I know your lying Reiji, you drugged this tea.
Reiji: And how would you know that?
Natsume: Instincts.
Reiji: I see.
   Reiji grabbed the tea cup out of my hand and drank it.
Natsume: What are you-
   Before I could finish my sentence, he leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised, Reiji took the opportunity of my slightly opened mouth and forced the tea in.
   Reiji held me still, making me unavailable to move. He forced the tea down my throat, making me drink the drugged tea. He finally lets go of me and separate our kiss. After the kiss, the drugs started to kick in. My body was frozen, I couldn't move. My throat was dry and my body felt hot.
Natsume: W-What did you do?
Reiji: Don't worry, it won't do much damage in your body.
   He held up a bottle of purple liquid.
Reiji: This drug shouldn't affect humans, it only affects supernatural creatures. But, it didn't make you faint like you should. So, this means you must be a Hybrid. Tell me, what is your other half?
Natsume: I-I'll never tell y-you.
   I felt so weak, I can barely talk.
It hurts..
Reiji: I see, very well. I'll get it out of you.
Natsume: What?
   Reiji went over to a drawer and opened it. He pulled out a knife!
Reiji: I wonder what your face looks like in pain?
   Reiji walk closer to me. For the first time in my life, I felt scared.
Reiji: Don't worry, I won't kill you.
   He puts the tip of the knife on my cheek.
Natsume: Stop!
   Reiji drags the knife on my cheek, making my blood spill. After a few seconds, my wound healed.  But, my blood still remains.
Reiji: I see, so your a fast healer.
   Reiji's face go close to mine. He licked my blood on my cheek. Suddenly, his eyes flashed red.
Reiji: Your blood is delicious. No wonder my idiot brothers would want you.
   His hand touch the spot where he cut me.
Reiji: Make more of that face, it is exciting me more.
Natsume: S-Stop!
   My eyes turned fusia and pushed him off. I turn to try run away but my drugged body couldn't go far. He pushed me to the book shelf and pinned me.
Reiji: Trying to run away, it won't be possible to escape me.
   Reiji look at my fusia eyes as I stared back at his bloody red eyes.
Reiji: That color, you must be part demon. Interesting.
   I struggled against his grip but he's too strong. The condition I'm in,I can't do anything. Suddenly I felt pain.
Natsume: Aghhhh!!
   I screamed and leaned on Reiji. He was holding me, keeping me up.
Reiji: It seems the second phase of the drug came. You will experience pain that can kill a human.
   It won't stop. The pain keeps getting bigger. I'm breathing heavily and could barely keep my eyes open.
Reiji: Who knew a Hybrid could feel pain. How cute.
   I could barely hear Reiji speaking. My eyes feels blurry and can barely talk. I feel like I'm gonna die.
Reiji: Do you want the antidote?
I nod slowly, please....it hurts. Reiji smirks.
Reiji: Beg for it.
Natsume: B-Bastard!
Reiji: I didn't hear a please.
   Dammit, he's making me beg. That damn vampire. But I can't handle the pain. My demon side won't submit but my human side is suffering. My pride is breaking down. I look down and said those words.
Natsume: P-Please...give me...the....antidote.
   Reiji smirks.
Reiji: That wasn't hard.
   I glare at him.
Reiji: Good boy, here's you reward.
   Reiji opened my mouth and poured the antidote in, almost making me choke as some spilled out of my mouth. The pain stopped and I feel relieved. But, Reiji suddenly unbuttoned my shirt and turned my head over, exposing my neck to him.
Reiji: This is punishment for trying to run away.
   Without a warning, he bites my neck hard making me scream. He sucks my blood fast and rough, taking huge portions of my blood. When he finally lets go, I couldn't stand anymore and Reiji holds me in place.
   I was breathless and had tears in my eyes. I look pathetic. Reiji sucking my blood is more worse than drinking the drug. Reiji smirks.
Reiji: That pained expression you make is so much better than what your sister made.
Natsume: Y-Yui....was....here.
Reiji: She irritates me but she is fun to toy with.
Natsume: Stay....away......from......her.
   Reiji tilts my head making me look at him.
Reiji: Lets make a deal. I'll not harm your sister anymore if,
Natsume: I-If?
Reiji: You only belong to me. Not my brothers, only me.
   Reiji strokes my hair gently.
Reiji: If you be a good boy, I'll treat you better and give you more pleasure than my brothers did to you. But,
   Reiji tugs my hair hard, making me moan in pain.
Reiji: If you will be a bad boy, I'll give you more pain and punishments that will hurt more than I did to you today.
  Reiji stroke my hair gently again. Reiji puts his lips on my ear and his hot breath makes me shiver. He whispers in my ear.
Reiji: So, What will it be Natsume?

                   What do you do?

                   A. Accept his offer.

                   B. Refuse his offer.

                   C. Slap him.

            Be careful what you choose.
            You decide Natsume's fate.
         Only one chance, choose wisely.
     Good Luck, what fate will happen.

(Vote on which answer you want please and I'll tally up the answers. Comment here to vote so please choose wisely)