Chapter 17: Seeing Kou and Ruki again

Natsume's POV

Natsume: Kou, What are you doing here?
Kou: I go to school here Neko-kun, along with my brothers.
Natsume: Too many vampires here.
Kou: Let me help you up!
Kou let out his hand for me. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up back to my feet.
Natsume: Thank you.
Kou: Your welcome Neko-kun~!
He suddenly pulls me to his chest and held my chin up.
Kou: Why don't you repay me with a kiss~?
Kou asked with a wink.
Natsume: No, thank you. I have enough kisses already.
I was about to pull away but Kou held me tightly in place. I looked at him and saw his dark expression. He gently touch my lips with his thumb. He whispers to me in a dark tone.
Kou: Someone touch these lips before me. Neko-kun, you shouldn't let those brothers touch you first. I'm the only one who can touch you,
He caresses my cheek
Kou: Feel you,
He touch my hair
Kou: Hug you,
He hugs me tighter,
Kou: Taste you,
He licked my neck
Kou: And especially kiss you.
He slowly put his lips on mine. His lips was soft and warm. I couldn't move and try to pull away but he held me in place. I couldn't control my body and kissed back. I closed my eyes, wrapped my arms around his neck while his was around my waist. My mind was blank, I couldn't think of anything right now except for Kou. After a few minutes, I couldn't breath. We pulled back with heavy breaths.
Kou looked at my flushed face and smirked. He squished my cheeks.
Kou: Aww~! Neko-kun, you look so adorable.
I slapped his hand and looked away from embarrassment.
Natsume: S-Shut up!
Kou's face turned serious.
Kou: Neko-kun, I mean all those words I said.
His hot breath whispers in my ear.
Kou: Your body, soul, blood, and life belongs to me. No one else can have you.
I shivered after he said that. Kou pulls back and winks.
Kou: That was fun Neko-kun, lets do it again sometimes.
Kou walked away and said
Kou: Bye-Bye~!
And waved. He teleported somewhere else leaving me alone. God dammit! I was seduced! I heard the bell ring and everybody was going to second period.
Natsume: Damn it! He made me miss first period!
I walked to my next class, it was chemistry. I walked to the classroom to see Reiji and Ruki in my class. Both of them had an empty seat next to them and Reiji gave me a glare that says, "sit next to me or I'll punish you."
I didn't want to sit next to him so I looked around for someone and I see one of the fan girls this morning. I went to her and tapped her shoulder.
Natsume: Excuse me.
Fangirl: Yes?
Natsume: You see that guy with the glasses, Reiji.
Fangirl: Yes I see Reiji-sama!
Natsume: He told me, he wanted you to sit next to you. I think he likes you.
Fangirl: Really!? Reiji-sama loves me!
Natsume: I said like but hurry up and sit next to him! Before another girl will steal his heart!
Fangirl: Oh no! I'm coming Reiji-sama!
She ran to Reiji and immediately sat next to him.
Fangirl: Hi Reiji-sama! I shall be your partner today if you mind!

Reiji gave me a glare that said, "I'm gonna kill you at home." I just stick my tongue out at him, then I heard a chuckle.
Ruki: You really are childish aren't you.
I turned around to see Ruki.
Natsume: I can be when I want to.
Ruki: Why don't you sit next to me? There are no other empty seats.
Natsume: Sure.
I sat next to Ruki and felt Reiji's jealous glare. Ruki just smirked and I just ignored them. The teacher came and class started. Throughout the whole period, I felt Reji's glares and slapped away Riki's touches whenever he gets too close.
Natsume: *sighs* This is gonna be a long day.

Done.