Bae Irene, The Half Hollow Child

Grim Reaper Bae was now sitting alone at her own room at the human world though they're reaper, they still living a life as a normal person and Irene works as a financial consultant from an insurance company while Wendy works as a part-time convenience store crew and we all know Hwang - Kim Tiffany as a plain housewife but works full-time as a head reaper of their team. Irene felt guilty and sorry towards her unaccomplished mission to take Jessica's life as possible but wondering how does something changes the circumstances and still a mystery for the reapers until now, Taeyeon's soul is missing or rather lost and no one knew where and how. She's a half-hollow, yes, but nonetheless she's trying to erase the memories of her being one of the reapers or mostly all of the livings at the Underworld who hated their kind. A specific mission card is still on her hands whether she would took her sunbae's daughter's life or not, rejecting the mission but will receive a warning to take her license as a reaper that she's been dreaming of since was a kid. No matter how she pretends to avoid the mission, it's still a mission, a dedication on her job, she sighed for an umpteenth times before she keep the card inside her drawer, staring outside her window, it's still raining maybe the sky is on her side, pitying her condition. She doesn't want to get back to where she came from, she doesn't want to be a hollow but someone wants her to get back to help the former reaper that she's suspected as a culprit of freeing the hollows from where they belong, she met him before but never seen after the last encounter and now she's sure that he's back to take something or someone out from the Underworld or in the human world, something that belongs to him, she knew the story of Tiffany Hwang, a secret that's been hidden to everyone even her own family even Devan nor Hades knew about it.

Grim Reaper: Bae Irene Joohyun

Shinigan name: Kim Jessica

Age: 3

Status: Single child of Kim household

Dream: To become a doctor like her Dad because she's his #1 fan

Cause of Death: Vehicle accident to Seoul district while crossing the lane 2

"I can't....." Irene whisper as she close her eyes as she grips tightly on her mission card.

"Annyeong, Irene-shi?!" A voice came from behind, she knew he will come after her since hollow was still a hollow, they indeed has a curse inside their bodies that couldn't be erase from the history.

"W-What do you want from me, I thought we're done talking about that..." Irene answered sternly, not looking behind.

"No, you still hiding a secret from me, I want to know, I've been eager to know the whole story, everything that involves Tiffany Hwang...please I'm begging you, Irene." The voice pleaded.

"Let her lived a normal and peaceful life, you know she's already happy with someone else." Irene replied with annoying tone.

"No, not until you spill the truth behind Jessica."