Bad Sign

-AT THE PARK NEARBY TAENY'S HOME-

"Where do you want to go, baby?" The father asked his little daughter whose eating her chocolate ice cream while they're strolling around the almost empty park.

"I want to see, Mommy~" Jessica whines and finished her whole ice cream.

"Mommy has something to do and promise to see us on weekend. I have to send you off to Mr. Hwang for the meantime since I also had some medical affairs to do so." Taeyeon said to his daughter but he looks at her pitifully since Jessica mostly stayed at Devan's mansion and also plays with her so it explains why the little girl was very fond of her grandfather.

"But you promise to me that we will go to Lotte World on Wednesday, Daddy!" Jessica protested against her father's grip.

"Sorry, I will make it up to you, baby promise?" Taeyeon shows his pinky finher towards the little girl but she shrugged it off.

"You and Mom are liar, you said all lies!" Jessica crosses her arms as she remember how many times her parents breaking their promises and she was left alone with her grandfather instead. She hopes that her parents will always spend time with her but it's contrast of what happens since she's young.

"Sorry munchkin but I promise this time we will go together with Mommy in Japan, okay?" TaeYeon tried his best to make up with his daughter.

"Nope. I hate the both of you!" Jessica runaway from her father and didn't noticed the passing truck in front of her before a loud honk startle her.

"S-SICAAAA!!!!!" TaeYeon runs after his daughter.

-MEANWHILE-

The group of reapers with seniors and juniors combined slowly outnumbered the waves of hollows entering the human world, Tiffany who was in-charge of the other team was fighting among them with her partners, Wendy and Irene.

"Ms. Hwang, I think we got to tone down a bit, our energy slowly draining us." Wendy said as she panted heavily trying to consume her energy for the next waves of hollows.

"Hey, where's Irene?" Tiffany asked her hoobae who is resting beside her.