Life Of A Grim Reaper

AT THE UNDERWORLD COUNCIL

All the grim reapers especially Hades, God of Underworld alongside with his only son, Devan, Angel of Death we're gathered at the round table of Hades' dark castle, Tiffany is silently listening at their conversations back and forth, future plans and all stuff they could've done for the uprising casualties from the Earth, this month is very rough for the reaper like her, business here and there we're already creeping on his nerves, she left Jessica to the old lady on their neighborhood who could took care of her when she's on her mission while she rarely seen her husband around because of their conflict schedules, every thing about her life and job makes too much difficult for Tiffany to handle all by herself. She's being nudged by Devan whose sitting beside her when she's zoning out, the council meeting already ended awhile ago and she's not paying attention what the urgent meeting going about. Devan is totally worried at his own daughter's being that sometimes he couldn't even had a small talk with her nowadays, he could only see dark circles and worn out face of Tiffany everytime they're she's around.

"How about you take a month off, I could handle your job for awhile and spend times for Jessica, she's being curious where were you and you rarely spending time with her though, don't bother about the rascal, he's always hyper every time I'm checking on him at the hospital, well especially when they had a sexy, newbie and younger female colleagues." Devan snorted every time he's telling story about Tiffany's husband which is a lie, she knows her father well so she brushed off the thoughts that Taeyeon cheating on her back.

"Stop making a stories, Dad. I know him too well especially you." Tiffany scoffed and gather all of her belongings, ready to walked off the council room.

"You're too blinded by that dumb human." Devan spat makes Tiffany sighed deeply before giving her father a friendly pat on his shoulder because she doesn't to argue with him, she's to fed up and tired to talk back especially when her body almost half-functioning.

"I'm going home, Dad. See you and I will think about the leave you're talking to. Bye!" Tiffany kisses her father's cheek before going out with her bag.

TAENY'S HUMBLE HOME

The father and daughter duo spending time happily together at the living room where the little kid is annoying her father again wanting her attention but still working on his laptop at the coffee table in the middle, Taeyeon is known as an immature fellow who loves to tease Jessica when his wife's not around made the little girl visibly annoyed at him which pissed her off.

"Let's play, Appa-yah!!!" Jessica using her dolphin voice made Taeyeon flinched at his own spot when the little girl tugged at the hem of his sweatshirt which made the laptop almost fell on the floor.

"YAH! I already said later, Jessi, please let Appa finish off his work first before we play, huh?" Taeyeon begged but the little girl didn't budge and still annoying him on her stubbornness.