The Battle of Reapers

-INSERT SONG: AS YOU ARE BY CHARLIE PUTH-

The adorable Kim family enjoying their leisure time together at home, cleaning the house, washing dishes, doing laundry and went to grocery like a normal family do during weekends especially Sunday and Taeyeon knows how his wife avoided to go to church for some unknown reason since he was a Catholic, he often dropped by after his work with Jessica.

"Honey, why did you avoiding going to Church?" The husband asked his wife all of a sudden made Tiffany stop rummaging at the grocery items on rack with little Jessica trailing behind waiting for her snack.

"Oh no, he might get caught  who truly I am and reveal my identity, it's defintely a no no, Dad will definitely kill me, I promise him that I will hide myself as a grim reaper from my husband. Tiffany think!" Tiffany thought and getting nervous everytime her husband asked some questions she obviously avoiding to talk about.

"I kill people and catch their souls." Tiffany joke and laugh but honestly it's a white lies.

"Huh, you're good at your jokes Mrs. Kim but I like it." Taeyeon winks before Jessica whines at the back when she found a pack of gummy bear much to Tiffany's relief.

"Phew, that was a close call." Tiffany sighed getting the pack and gave it to her daughter.

"Honey, Sica wants this should we buy her?" Taeyeon asked his wife's permission first before he let the little monkey keep one to herself.

"O-Okay." Tiffany said nervously as she grab a pack of strawberry yogurt for her, she indeed love the taste and craves for it almost everyday.

"Honey, do you not getting bored eating yogurts?" TaeYeon asked his wife.

"Nope, it's my thing like what you craves for gummy bear." Tiffany teased.

*BEEPER ALARM*

(A/N: Grim Reapers only used beeper as their communications with each other to avoid getting caught if they use their black magic XD)

"Oh, I have a call, excuse me honey." Tiffany inform before she stepped away far from her family and read the message.

S.O.S - MESSAGE FROM SON WENDY