We can wait

TW/ Rape mention

~John's POV~

Samberry - he's leaving me alone :)

Lex's bae - good, let us know if you have any trouble again

     I put my phone down.

     "He's okay Lexi." I told Alex, putting my hand on his shoulder. He was worried about Sam all night. It was getting late.

     "Can we go to bed now?" I pleaded.

     "Could I maybe sleep with you tonight John?" Alex asked quietly. My heart skipped a beat. Finally.

     "Of course baby." I hugged him and kissed his forehead. I took his hand and we walked to my room. I took off my jeans and t shirt and Alex did the same, although he turned around to face the wall. I didn't want to bother him about it so I let him be. I put on some sweatpants and a white t shirt.

     "John, can I have a t shirt?" He asked sweetly.

     "Of course baby." I threw him a t shirt. After he put it on he turned around. It was really big on him whereas it was only a little too big on me. I never realized how small he was until now.

     "You look really cute in that." I told him. He blushed. He was only wearing the shirt and boxers but the shirt covered his butt. I got in bed and he followed. He buried his face in my chest and I kissed his forehead.

     "I love you Lex." I murmured.

     We layed there for a few minutes.

      I took a deep breath. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I pushed him back slightly.

     "Wha-what are you doing John?" Alex sounded worried. I kissed him passionately and sat him and myself up. After a while I started to kiss down his neck and slide his shirt off. I heard him whimper, but not in a good way. I stopped.

     "Baby I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked him, actually concerned.

     "No I just... I don't think I'm ready..." He trailed off.

     "Oh I'm sorry. It's your first time?"

     "Well..." He looked down.

     "Baby you don't have to explain, it's okay." I put my hand on his cheek.

    "No I want to tell you. You should know." He looked back up at me. "I haven't really explained my past at all to you. When I was 10 my dad left my mother, my brother, and I. When I was 12 my mother got sick and died. When I was 17 a hurricane destroyed my town. It killed a lot of people. That's why I'm scared of storms. It killed my brother..." He trailed off. I started rubbing his back.

     "I had nobody left except a cousin in America. That's why I'm here. My cousin helped me get here. Anyway, I had nobody left to protect me. Even though I was 17, I was still small." He laughed nervously. "I mean I'm still small. So one day after the hurricane I was walking alone down the street. I was pulled into an alleyway. These two older men they... they...." He started crying. Once he calmed himself down he continued.

     "They kissed me so rough that my mouth hurt for days. They tied me up. I had marks from the ropes for days. They taped my mouth. They beat me when I didn't do what they said. They beat me so hard I still have scars on my stomach. That's why I never want my shirt off in front of you. They were my first time... I didn't know their names or even what they looked like. I hate them, whoever they are, so much." He stared sobbing again.

    "Oh no, baby it's okay! I would never hurt you like that!" I pulled him closer.

   "I know John. I'm just not ready..."

    "It's okay Lexi, I get it." I kissed his forehead very lightly. We both layed down and snuggled closer together. "We can wait."

A/N Sorry I never post oops :/ I have  writers block and idk where this is going. I also sorta forgot about it... aaannnyway leave suggestions please cause if I can't think of anything I might discontinue this. I may write something else though cause I got an idea. Anyway yeah comment idea pretty please!