#12

Jaejoong sped back to his house. He couldn't believe how much he couldn't wait to get back to Jaein's house and be with her again. He rushed out of his garage and ran into his house, straight up to his room.

Rummaging his entire room, he grabbed several sets of clothes and underwear and threw them into a duffel. Then he dashed out of his room.

*FLASHBACK*

Jaejoong: I'm gonna head on back to grab some clothes for my stay over here... And some... Nope... A lot of... Condoms...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Jaejoong's thought: Oops... I almost forgot the most important thing...

He ran back into his room and rummaged his drawers for his stash of condoms. He emptied the drawer's contents into his duffel.

Jaejoong's thoughts (smiling to himself): These should be enough for the moment...

Jaejoong zipped up his duffel and rushed down the stairs back to his car. He took out his handphone, put on the headset, and dialled Jaein's number, before driving out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ring ring ring*

Jaein: Yobosayo~ Jaein imnida. Duguseyo? (Hello~ Jaein here. Who is this?)

Jaejoong: Jagiya~ ♥ (Honey~)

Jaein: Jaejoong?

Jaejoong: Ne... Bogoshipoyo? (Yes... Miss me?)

Jaein: Anio...

Jaejoong: Wae~????!!! Bogoshipo!!! (Why???!!! I missed you!!!)

Jaein (giggling): Because I am busy...

Jaejoong: With what?

Jaein: Cooking...

Jaejoong: For me?

Jaein: Ne...

Jaejoong (excitedly): I'm driving back now... I'll be there in a jiff... Wait for me yeah?

Jaein: Ne... I'll wait for you...

Jaejoong: Jagiya~ ♥

Jaein: Hmmm...?

Jaejoong: Sarangheyo~ ♥♥♥♥ (I love you~ ♥♥♥♥)

Jaein (giggling): Ne... Nado... sarangheyo~ ♥ (Yes... Me too... I love you~ ♥)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong ended the call and smiled to himself. This kind of bliss was addictive. He could not think of anything else except to get back as fast as he could to Jaein's side. She took up his entire mind. Images of her smiling filled his mind as he drove, and he couldn't help but smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours passed...

Jaein was pacing around her apartment with her handphone in her hand. She was worried about Jaejoong, as it would have taken him only 30 minutes to reach her house from his. But he still wasn't here after 2 hours. And she didn't know if she should call him or not. She didn't want to seem too keen to have him over. But then she couldn't stop worrying.

She decided to wait for a while more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another 3 hours later...