Chapter 1

(LILLIANA'S P.O.V) 

we pulled up to the building with teens all around it. "well new school, meaning a new beginning." my dad said while parking in the lot. "yeah, who knew we would get this far, its not ike cali anymore."

"well you needed this, you got your camera and supplies?" i smiled a nodded, "well alright, get your short butt in there and show them what you have to offer." i giggled and gave my dad a hug.

"thanks dad." he nodded and kissed my cheek before i got out of the truck. "damn this school is big." i said as i walked inside. i walked to the office and saw the lady sitting there on her computer. "um hi i'm new here and i need to pick up my schedule."

"name sweetie?" i noticed her gages and smiled a little, "uh lilliana martinez." she got to a paper and gave it to me, "wow advanced classes, girl your out there." i smiled and thanked her. i looked through my schedule and sighed in relief.

period 1: English 3

Period 2:Art 3

Period 3: Photography/ Design

Period 4: Biology

Period 5: Geometry

Period 6: French 2 

i was excited and didn't see where i was going as i was too busy with my phone and paper. *THUMP!*

"ow!" i heard someone say. "oh my goodness im so so so so sorry. are you alright?" i noticed the camera and gave it to the person, which was a girl after i got a good look at her. "yeah im alright, thanks for helping me up." i smiled an shook hands with her, "im lilliana."

"brenda. nice to meet  you." i smiled and gave her my schedule. "hey you have art with my boyfriend and i. and your also a freshman? wow me too!" i giggled and got my schedule back. "well thats nice to know." she nodded and we heard the bell ring, "hey by any chance can you like five second direct me to room two seventeen?"

"yeah just take those stairs, make a left and the first door to your right and you are there." i smiled and thanked her. i walked slowly upstairs, trying to get a view of the school in my point of view. "hmmm nice." i got to the classroom and walked in slowly, and once that door made a squeak.. all eyes were on me. "may i help you?" i gave her my schedule and she nodded, then looked at me with an unsure look. "um aren't you an under classmen?"

"i got ahead in english." she nodded and pointed to a seat towards the back, i felt all the eyes on me still since i was wearing my favorite corset and a beanie, back in my old school i was considered a hipster, but i just called myself an expression. i saw the guy sitting in the other seat and he seemed to smile a little. "new here?"

"yeah." his eyes were so amazingly blue. "um well welcome to our school. who knew a freshman would be in advanced classes. " i nodded and got my sketch book out to begin finishing a picture of my little sister on the river bank. "your a great artist." i shook out of my thoughts and looked at him, "oh, um thank you." he nodded and continued to write in some journal. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i walked into the big classroom that had the smell of paint and lead sketching pencils. "hey lilliana!" i looked towards the big window and saw i think her name was brenda. she was with some guy, drawing on his hand. "hey, thanks for saving me a seat." she smiled and looked at the guy next to her, "babe don't be rude." oh so thats her boyfriend. "oh sorry, im brendon."

"brandon?"

"no BREN-DON, its spelt with an 'e' instead of an 'a'." i nodded and sat down. "wow, this is a great view." i said while getting my camera out, "you have that one as well?" brenda asked me. "yeah, my dad got it for me when i turned fifteen." she smiled and allowed  me to take pictures of the sights. "so meet any boys yet?" brendon asked me as i finished the mini photo shoot. "uh i sorta did, his name is dallon i think." he looked at brenda then at me, "did he speak?" i nodded, "well he usually talks to me and my friends, ryan and spencer, who should be here."