Chapter 8

(Lilliana's P.O.V)

"I like your desk set-up." Nelly said as she came into my shared office. "Thank you. Is it bad that it was inspired by yours?" I asked with a shit eating grin. Nelly giggled and pulled a chair up to mine as I did some research on the band's last few shows in Europe. "I'm so glad you accepted Tyler's offer." She said. "Wasn't really an offer Nelly. He said he had already replaced me at HQ without Jake knowing." I admitted. Nelly looked at me shocked, then looked towards the office where Tyler worked. "That bastard. Don't get me wrong I am over the moon about this in a way, but for him to just steal you like that? That's uncalled for!" She growled. I sighed and took off my glasses. "I'm over it now, Chris knows too and it will just have to do for now." I said. "Only if you are alright with it babe. Well I need to finish my columns. I'll leave you to it. Hey, before I go you wanna catch some brunch tomorrow? You have the first interview with the band today. You can tell me all about it tomorrow?" Nelly asked. I smiled and nodded in agreement, then told her to send me the address of the restaurant before getting back to my research. I'll be honest, even though I was researching.. I was also paying more attention to Dallon in these frames that Brenda has been taking. The way I knew it was her was because she always knew how to make ordinary people look extraordinary but her work with attractive men in particular, made them look ten times more sexy for some reason and looking at her pictures of Dallon just made it harder on me to finish this project with a clear mind. "Lilliana?" Tyler called out. I turned and saw him in the doorway. "Yeah?" I asked. "It's already noon, you gotta get to the music studio where Panic! at the Disco is recording as soon as possible. And you are here googling stuff? The hell?" He asked. I sighed and rubbed my temples. "I was catching up on their recent tour Tyler. I gotta be more in depth with the interview and not ask basic questions. The point is to make the level of understanding and the out reach the band has on their fans who also happen to be the readers we write for." I explained. Tyler was about to answer then remained quiet. "Oh, um right. Alright then. Well uh just hurry up with getting to the studio." He said before walking to his office. "The hell is his problem? He seems more demanding today but also distracted or empty headed?" Chris asked as he walked in and heard the last of the spat. "Don't know and don't care. I gotta go boo. I'll see you later tonight for dinner with the photography team." I said as I grabbed my laptop bag, my files and make -up bag before making my way to the elevator. 

------------------------------------------

"Hi how may I help you?" The receptionist asked me. "Um yeah I'm with Alternative press and had an interview today with Panic! at the Disco?" I said to her. She looked through her computer for the appointment then smiled as she got a badge ready for me. "Here you go dear. Let me know if there is anything else you need alright?" She asked. I nodded and walked towards the direction of the offices. I felt the pit in my stomach grow as I got closer and closer to the designated office where I'll be doing the interview. Why did I still feel this way about Dallon? Never mind that Lilliana. Focus! This is your shot to show that you are serious. You have been around plenty other musicians throughout the beginning of your career as an intern and you worked very hard and very well to get to this position! Okay do not look at Dallon and that chiseled jaw of his...or his icy blue eyes. Gahhh! Stop!  I thought to myself, remembering the sweaty picture of Dallon preforming in London. I made it to the end of the hall and took a deep breath. "This is it." I whispered before opening the door slowly and approaching the group. I immediately felt eyes on me and knew exactly whose eyes they were. Fuck I can't do this...  

(Dallons P.O.V)

"Catch!" Kenny shouted as I was tuning my bass. I managed to catch the french bread he threw then took a bite out of it. "Guys c'mon we can't just be fucking around. We have an interview to prepare for." Brendon whined as Brenda was getting her camera ready. "How can we prepare on empty stomachs?" Kenny asked. "We will order some food when the journalist gets here that way we can include them on the mini mukbang. That is what they call it right?" Brendon asked. Brenda looked at him and sighed in slight embarrassment. "Brendon it's fine. Relax." She cooed to him. We were about to join Brenda in relaxing Brendon before we heard the door to the meeting room open, then I saw her. Oh wow did she get much more beautiful over the years?...Lilliana..