chapter 2

(DALLON'S P.O.V) 

i laid on my bed while listening to the music we had just recorded in the basement a few hours ago. "hey, are you hungry sweetheart?" my mom asked me as she leaned on the door. "um no, thanks though mom." she nodded and sat at the end of my bed. "you alright?"

"yeah, just a little stricken." she raised an eyebrow, "dal, audry is just missing out on a great guy. just let her go alright?" i nodded and sighed as she got up and closed the door. i really liked audry, maybe i should let her go. i-i just cant though. i felt as if im falling in love with her, she's an addiction but the rejection is a drug that kills me. ughhh snap out of it dallon, she doesn't love you so stop. 

i turned off the stereo and plugged in my phone to just let my mind sink in rest mode as i called it. 

--------------------------

*RINGGGGGGG RINNNGGGGG!* 

i heard my alarm scream as i woke up. "DALLON! BREAKFAST!" i heard my mom yell from downstairs. i groaned and got up from bed and went to the normal morning routine. brush my teeth, wash my face, get dressed, fix the hair and fix my bed. i looked in the mirror i smiled slightly, "another day dal." i walked downstairs to the kitchen, "eat sweetie." my mom said while putting a plate down. "im not hungry mom." she gave me a worried face, "im just not so hungry, see you later." i walked out of the house to the car.

--------

"so dal i think we should start off big ya know?" brendon asked me. "huh oh, yeah like give them a show?" he nodded and smiled, "yeah, hmmm let me draw it out." i rested my head down and heard some footsteps. "hey babe." i heard brendon say. "hey guys." i heard another faint voice say, my head shot up. "oh hey lills." ryan said while hugging her, "hey dallon."

"uh hey." i said while giving a smile. she sat next to ryan while spencer was playing with brenda's hair, "so lills? excited for friday?" brenda asked, "uh yah, i've never actually been to a concert before." we all looked at her as she cleaned her glasses, she looked up with fear "what?"

"then we need to make this a kick ass show since you are a concert virgin." brendon said while pulling brenda close to him. lilliana giggled and turned a little red. we heard the bell ring and all got up, "hey dall you should walk lills to class." spencer said, "no i'll walk her." ryan butted in while taking lilliana's arm. "oh um thanks guys. but i think ima walk by myself." she walked away as i leaned on the wall, "damn she is cute, don't you think dallon?" ryan asked me,

"uh yeah, cute." 

(LILLIANA'S P.O.V) 

"now with that note, charles darwin was known as 'man that discovered evolution.' other than that, he was a british man." the teacher kept going on as i was drawing in my sketch book. i thought about dallon's eyes as i looked at the picture i made of him working in english. his jawline was so perfect, the touch alone would tell the softness of it, his pink lips were amazing also to look at, as well as imagining to kiss them, his eyes seemed to lift my mind, only to live in fantasy. "hey! i shook out of my trans and looked up, to see a girl with blonde hair and green eyes look at me. "um yes?" she looked at the picture then at me. "stay away from dallon. he doesn't need you freshman."

"oh so you're audry, i thought you didnt like him?" she looked at her nails and smiled, "i like hearing him ask me, it makes me feel like a godess." i sighed out of disgust. "well if i were you, you need to stop playing with his feelings. he seems like a really sweet guy." she scoffed and walked away. "i didn't know you have the guts to stick up to audry." a familiar voice asked me as i got up to leave. "yeah, she's just another snoty girl that needs a- CHICO!" i shouted while hugging him. "hey girly."