Chapter 3

(DALLON'S P.O.V) 

2 MONTHS LATER 

i walked to the class and saw lilliana there with her drawing pad like always. i dropped the rose on the table and heard her giggle, "a rose for a friend?" i sat down and hugged her, "no duh, your like so awesome so i thought it would be proper to give the girl that i look to for advice the most a single white rose." she smiled, "well thank you dall. so i heard alex is throwing a party?" i nodded while getting my book out, "yeah his band offered to play at the party also, so my question for you is, are you going?" she shaded her drawing and made a thinking noise, "hmmm yeah i guess, is audry going?" i sighed, "well she wanted to go to california with her girls this weekend so im lonely, be my escort." she laughed, "alright alright dallon i'll be your escort, ryan has to go out of town to get his guitar fixed. last time i give yall the idea of being 'hardcore' mister, cant trust you or ryan with your instruments." i chuckled and began doodling on her journal, i felt better about lilliana and i being so close since we always talked, and hung out with the band. "so what classes you have next year?" i asked her, she smiled and looked at me. "well they are advancing me to a junior, i guess because im ahead so im having english 4, chem, french 3 and algebra 2. then i just go home at one." i nodded and felt proud of her, "well at least you'll be seventeen when you graduate." she smiled, "yeah."

-------------------

"okay well you decided to give me the idea babe." ryan said to lilliana in the car. "i know but i wasn't being serious. you're the one that wanted to do it to look so manly." i giggled to the sass she was giving. "well whatever. where are we going again?" ryan asked, "uh just getting some pizza, brendon and brenda are joining up with us."

"i bet they just did it, i swear they both can't stop." both liliana and i looked at ryan. "uh sure, usually when lilly is studying with her?" ryan remained quiet. "well we're here!" i said as i parked. "thanks for driving us dall."

"no problem." we walked inside and saw brenda and brendon in the back, "hey guys." lilliana said while sitting first, then me, then ryan. "hey, so whats going on tonight?" brenda asked, "uhh well ryan and i are going to get the guitars fixed, spencer is going to his grandparents, i don't know about yall." 

"um im staying home, dallon wanted to help me with a mural in my backyard." i knew she lied so ryan wouldn't ask about it, when really  we were going to the party. "yeah, bren what are you going to do?"

"um im just gonna hang out at home with my brother."  we all agreed and enjoyed the rest of the hour.

(LILLIANA'S P.O.V) 

i looked in the mirror to my outfit. "does it look alright?" i asked my brother. "girl you look amazing. and you said dallon's taking you right?" i nodded and heard a honk outside, "oh well see you later bub." i ran downstairs and heard my dad shout from the kitchen. "ey where you going?"

"uh brenda's bye dad!" i ran to dallon's car and began laughing." he smiled, "what?"

"drive before my dad sees." he chuckled and stepped on the gas as we drove away from my house. "so where does alex live?" i asked while puting on some lipgloss, "uhhh uptown, near the strip." dallon said while getting on the highway. "well well im guessing he's a rich kid?"

"not really, but he throws kicking parties, brendon and i usually go with the guys when its like a 'clubby' type of party." i giggled, "dallon weekes! you play with strippers?" i said jokingly, "hmm maybe." as he drove i finally saw the vegas strip in the night, my god it was so beautiful. as be past the strip, we finally got to the upper neighborhoods, there the party was. "so it's like sorta a rich place?" i asked while looking around, "yeah yet deserted which makes them so fun." i nodded and got out of the car.