Chapter 4

(DALLON'S P.O.V)

October 23rd.

i looked at audry and felt hopeless since she was just not part of this relationship anymore. "audry, i cant do this anymore." i said out loud for the others to hear. "what?" she asked clueless. "this 'so-called' relationship. im done with us. we're over." i said with anger. she scoffed and walked out. "whatever, i was jumping on clyde's dick the whole time. you know the captin of the football team?" she said with a sinister smile. "whore leave." brenda said while she was helping lilliana fix their tripod. audry flicked us off and left. "well that was just...uh odd?" ryan asked while wrapping an arm around lilliana. "yeah. i guess." i said while tuning my bass. "well at least you are single and can mingle. besides, you never should of went with her dall." spencer implied. i sighed and watched lilliana walk to me. "im sorry dally." she said while hugging me. i held her tight just to feel her warmth.

well lets go back and talk about these past six months shall we? well i spent most of the summer with the guys on a small tour with lilliana and brenda as our recorders to send off online to make us more out there. the last part of august and all september with the addition of october was just studying with school by day, and being the band at night. nothing really much to talk about, but lills and ryan had their relationship back on track, with a few bumps but nothing like when he hit her. so we are just regular, with now the break up of audry and i. also brendon and brenda are still fucking in ryans basement when we are upstairs. you know the natural selection at it's best with two horny teens. im a senior while the others are juniors with the exception of brenda.

"well lets call it a night shall we? bren and i have a dinner date." brendon said while walking to brenda and smacking her ass. making us look away. "ewh dude no fucking on the stage." lilliana whined while turning away from me. "yeah, just because my girlfriend is holding up on giving me her v-card gives you two no right to parade yourselves around." ryan said. "ryan shut up, we talked about this." lilliana said while walking to her bag. "dall you want me to drive you home?" she asked me. i nodded and walked with her to the door. "babe call me when you get home alright?" ryan asked her. lilliana nodded and walked outside with me to her car. "i dont really wanna go home." i said for her to hear me. "well do you wanna hang out at my house? my dad and brother are working and my little sister is with my mom this week." she said while starting up the car. "yeah sure." i said while clipping my seat belt on. honestly i've never been to her house, same for her.

we pulled up to the two story house that she lived in and i saw the little outside toys and bike from her younger sister. it was actually nice. we then got out of the car and walked up to her front door and once she unlocked the door we walked inside the house. "wow this is a nice place you got here lills." i said while looking around. she set her purse down and smiled. "my dad and brother remodeled the house when we first moved here about a year ago. wanna see my room?" she asked. i nodded and followed her upstairs. "well first is my brother's room, then my little sister's princess room, then my dad's, then mine at the end." she said while showing me around. when she opened her door i walked inside and saw how nicely done it was. it was a blue and beige room with shelves that had shells and assortments that fitted the scheme of the room. she then flicked the lights off and turned on the lights that looked like stars in the ceiling. "wow this is just nice." i said while looking around, she had a little area to sit and draw, then her working desk with the laptop, and her bed that had a nice simple canopy over it. "thanks, my dad designed it like how it was in cali. by the beach and the colors during the spring. the christmas lights are just like the stars, come lay on the bed and see what i mean." she said while plopping on her bed. i did as told and she was right, "wow, it's so relaxing." i said while looking up. she giggled and stood up, "uh let me get changed." she said while walking to a door on the right side of her bed. i decided to look around while she was changing, and something caught my eye.