Help

I looked at him wondering what was wrong he had spilled his root beer on the carpet.

"Camryn!" I was mad but it was ok

I got w text it was from Jacob. I didn't want to see what it was but at the same time I did want to.

I looked it said "Hey Eliza listen I am sorry about what happened it turns out she was cheating on me. With Josh."

Should I answer or just be like ha you fucked up.

"It's ok have you talked to Haley about it she can kill Josh?" What did I just do?!

"No I haven't told Haley but I was wondering... Do you want to go to the spring formal with me?"

Shit fuck damn. Oh no I can't. He is not my type I grew up with him no no I can't what to do what to do.

I put my phone down. I don't like him at all. I actually hate him right now.

While thinking all this I forgot Cameryn was there.

"Who was that?" Cameryn asked

"Jacob" I told him

"Oh what did he want?"

"He wants me to go to the spring thing with him. I don't want to at all."

"Well just say no"

"I can't do that it would be mean"

"Well get another guy to go to the spring dance with"

"Yea like anyone would go with me"

"Why don't we go together. As friends. Of course. But only we will know that"

"Why would I do that?"

"So you can tell Jacob you have a date"

"Oh well ok i guess. JUST AS FRIENDS! Sorry but I don't like you like that you are my best friend and Haley is your sister she is like my sister so that makes me your sister ok?"

"Ok".

Now I have to tell Haley the plan and I have to tell Jacob. What am I going to say! Oh god.

First Haley.

"Hey Haley me and Cameryn are going to the dance.JUST AS FRIENDS. But no one else can know because it's only for me to tell Jacob no and have a reason."

"You and my brother?"

"Yea"

"I knew it! I knew y'all liked each other. Y'all are going to get married and have 5 kids😊"

"I don't like him we are only going so I have a reason to turn him down."

"Whatever I'll see you tomorrow"

"Ok"

I got a text it was the worst text I had every seen by the worst person I have ever seen oh god no no no what am I going to do!!