After

She finally answered" Alexis put pills in most of the drinks, and she put three in yours"

"WHAT THE FUCK HALEY!!!"

"I had only one and I can't remember much. All I can remember is dancing and going to a house and then waking up in my house."

"So why couldn't you tell me there was fucking pills in my drink?!"

"I don't know Eliza sorry"

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it. I guess you were to busy dancing with Josh to notice oh yea my best friend is getting drugged!?"

"I'm sorry"
"Eliza"

I was so angry. Haley was supposed to be my best friend. My sister. All I wanted to do was watch a scary movie.

I didn't want to watch alone. Jacobs an ass. Hayley's bitch. Alexis is a hoe. I'll call Cameryn.

Cameryn came over to watch a movie with us I can't even remember what it was called but I was into it.

Cameryn laughed the whole time.

"What the hell why move out of the house. The little boy is haunted not the house. Y'all are some dumb mother fuckers." I yelled at the tv

"KILL THE LITTLE BOY!!!" I was so angry at that movie

After the movie Cameryn got more root beer and went home.

I got a call from an unknown number.

I didn't answer but they left a voicemail that said "Hey it's Dylan call me back"

Ugh that retard. I love him but he's annoying.

I am not going to call him back right now I am going to see what is up with Jacob.

"What the hell Jacob are you insane?!"

3hours later.

"Sorry I couldn't answer I was....busy."

"Whatever asshole!"

"Why did you completely ditch me at the dance!"

"It isn't my fault the cops came it's yours you called them"

"No I didn't liar"

"Yes you did that is the reason I was busy cause I was in jail all night"

"You are so full of excuses"

"Whatever Eliza what's your problem?"

"You are Jacob you are an asshole who is a big player"

"I have been called worse"

"Like what"

" your friend"

Then I quit texting ugh that made me so mad I just wanted to punch him in the face.

I went outside. Guess who I have to see. Alexis walking. She came up to me.

"Hey bitch." She said

"I was trying to act like you today. Guess it's working." I snapped back

She rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes maybe just maybe you will find a brain back there"

She walked away. I was proud my comebacks are getting better.

I got to school I didn't see Haley or Jacob. But of course Josh was there and I have first block with him.

We were sitting in first block when he looked at me and said "hey"

I didn't answer.

"HEY!" He said louder

"What"

"You know there should be a warning sine on my dick"

"Why"

"So it can say warning choking hazard" he high fives the people behind him

"Your right they do put warning signs on all the small things"

He turned red

"Well... Uh"

"Shock me say something intelligent"

Then Jacob walked in like he was a bad ass!

"Well you are late"

"And"

Class went on and my teacher said that people can't be swallowed by whales.

"I said what about Jonah"

She said "we will never know because he is dead"

"Well when I go to heaven I'll ask him"

"What if he went to hell?"

"Then I guess you will have to ask him"

I was kicked out!