School

I called Haley to see if she wanted me to pick her up.

She didn't answer her phone. She is so mean sometimes.

I know she saw it that bitch. Whatever I called her about five more times and left voicemails.

Whatever I will just go to school. I was wearing a baggy shirt with tights.

I pulled up and who do I see of course, Jacob and Alexis. She was wearing a tight dress that ended about two inches above her knees. It was an ugly yellow dress.

Jacob was wearing black jeans, a grey shirt, and a leather jacket.

Haley pulled up.

"What you can't answer your phone?" I said she gave me that shut up look.

"What you have to leave me 1000 voicemail's?" She snapped back

"Touché. What are we going to do about Alexis?" I asked

She looked at me and said "Does it look like I give a fuck. It's his problem not mine"

She was right. I still feel bad for him even though he is a butthole.

"Okay well I have to get to class." I told her

"Alright don't tell me just go do it." She said

I love her and all but she is a bitch sometimes.

Math was boring. English was boring. Science was boring. Finally lunch.

I sat at my usual table. Me and Haley sit across and usually Jacob is there, instead Josh came.

Josh was cute but a total dickhead and a player I can't stand him. Haley really hates him.

"Hey Josh. Hey Haley." I looked at Josh wondering what in the world why is he here.

Haley glared at Josh then said "hi"

"Hi my beautiful ladies. I can't believe I get to sit with such beautiful girls" he told me and Haley this ankle smiling like a retard. 

"Oh no" I knew what was about to happen Haley was giving him the bad glare she is about to get him. Someone help.

"Excuse me! We never said you could sit here. You invited yourself no one likes you. You date a new girl every day it's so annoying. You want a girl to be loyal. You be loyal and maybe a girl would actually like you and not for your ugly face" she yelled at him

I laughed the whole time.

"Sorry babe, I would be loyal to you" Josh told her

"No you wouldn't because I wouldn't give you a chance I would never ever ever like you or go out with you" Haley looked at me.

I was dying of laughter everyone looked at me.

After lunch I went home I hated all my other classes so I just left. Someone was following me.

I got inside and heard a car door slam. I looked outside and it was Cameryn. Cameryn was Hayley's brother but why was he here.

I heard the door open and walked downstairs.

"Hey? What are you doing here and there is a thing called knocking" I said to him

"I was running around and I got thirsty, and I remembered you had root beer so I came over here" he looked at me

That retard ugh he is so annoying but he is another one of my best friends.

"Uh oh!" He said