Where it starts.

"I'm going to the beach with Jacob" I yelled out to mom.

"Don't be out to late, love you" She yelled back
I was on my way to see Jacob when I turned the corner I saw her, Alexis, sitting with him. At the time I was cool with her. She was nice to Jacob as far as I knew.

"Hey Eliza" Jacob said

"Hey Jacob, Hey Alexis" I said while looking into Jacobs eyes.

"Hi" Alexis had said rudely and she rolled her eyes.

"What's got your panties in a wad?" I asked

"Jacob I thought you said it was just going to be me and you. Not her." Alexis said harshly.

"Well she lives right across the street and she always comes to the beach with us" He told her

"It's ok I can leave" I didn't want to but I would.

" That would be the polite thing to do" Alexis said while staring at me.

She had dark ugly hair and brown eyes that could cut you worse than a knife.

"Sorry Eliza maybe we can hangout tomorrow?" He said if so sweet.

"That's cool with me, bye guys" I turned and left not waiting for them to reply.

When I got home I went to my room and plopped on my bed.

Polite who the hell is she to tell me it's polite. Man she probably doesn't even know what that word means.

Stop! I am acting like a rude person. I have nothing against her she was nice to me and to Jacob.

Jacob. He is so sweet I could listen to him talk all day.

"Eliza!" I could hear George shout from outside.

George is my little brother he is 7. I love him with all my heart. He is my world.

"Yes George" I called back.

"Haley is here!" He yelled.

"Send her upstairs please"

"Ok I will" he shouted.

Haley is a blonde haired and bright green eyed girl she is very sweet but snappy. She is like a sister to me.

"Haley!" I said while jumping with joy

"We have to talk" She said in a stern voice I had not heard since her mothers funeral.

"What's wrong" I asked subtly

"It's her"

"Who"

"Alexis"

"Jacobs girlfriend?"

"Yes"

"What about her" I asked

She grabbed my arm and took me to the beach what I saw was frightening. It was that hoe with a guy. That guy was not Jacob!