Chapter One

Chapter One

The curtains were flying and the wind was blowing in its own tune. Emma was getting ready for her candle light dinner with her boyfriend, Justin.

Emma was currently dressed in a strapless maroon dress which Justin had specially told her to wear for their date and her black pumps. She had straightened her long hair and had done a beautiful make-up. In all Emma looked stunning.

A car honk was heard and Emma knew that her boyfriend, Justin had arrived. Emma quickly grabbed her clutch and took her phone.

She locked the door of her house and sat inside Justin's car. She was greeted by her boyfriend's amazing smile.

"Em, you look wow." Justin complimented. He thought she looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Babe, you look amazing too." Emma replied and her red lips formed a smile. Justin did look very handsome in his black tux.

"Thank you love." Justin thanked and gave a quick peck on Emma's lips.

Justin started the car and drove into a fancy restaurant. Of course, he was a CEO of the top company in Canada.

They entered the restaurant, lacing their fingers together. A special area was booked for the couple where they could have privacy and they could share an amazing time with each other.

Justin had already given the order for their dinner.

The candle light dinner looked perfect. The lights were dim, the music was soothing and the couple were in love. Could it get any better?

"A beautiful rose for my beautiful lady." Justin said while giving Emma a red rose.

"Thank you so much, babe." Emma shyly thanked.

"I love you Justin." Emma confessed.

"I love you too, Em." Justin said back.

The dinner was served and the couple were having a great time.

After having a romantic candle light dinner, Justin and Emma exited the restaurant and entered into Justin's fancy car.

"So where are we going next?" Emma asked Justin.

"Surprise,babe!" Justin said and grinned.

"Oooh this should be exciting." Emma said and rubbed her hands together. She had a big smile on her face.

After driving for 10-15minutes,they were finally at their destination.

"Yay! The beach." Emma said excitedly. Justin just smiled at her cuteness.

"This is the place where we first met. That day! Thank you god."Justin said.

"Yeah, that day. Thank you god for letting me meet an amazing person like Justin." Emma thanked. Both Justin and Emma were happy that they had met each other.

"Justin thank you so much for taking out time from your 'busy schedule' for me." Emma said.

"Anything for my baby." Justin smiled. Justin leaned in for a passionate kiss. Fireworks were felt, everytime they kissed.

Emma had removed her pumps and was holding them in her hand. The couple, hand in hand were taking a walk at the beach.

"You want ice cream?" Justin asked looking at Emma.

"Yeah." Emma replied.

There was an ice cream man at the road. Justin quickly brought an ice cream for his girlfriend.

"Here you go love." Justin handed Emma's favorite ice cream to her and smiled.

"You always remember, don't you?" Emma said while eating her ice cream.

"I know everything you like." Justin said while a little blush took place on his cheeks.

"Aw! You're blushing. " Emma teased.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Justin said while neglecting the topic.

"Woohoo! I can make Bieber blush." Emma said as if she had achieved something very big.

The night continued and the couple just had an amazing time.

--

This was chapter one guys! Hope y'all liked.

This story is of probably with 3-5 chapters showing Justin's relationship with Emma and what problem took between them and also the relationship between Justin and Charlotte.

 Twitter- @exceptedbiebers

Enjoy!

-Masumi