Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Honestly I just can't explain how happy I am. Things are going good in my life. I just can't say how blessed I feel after marrying the love of my life, Charlotte. She makes me really very happy. At the end of the day I had to move on and settle down.

After the whole Emma situation, I thought that I could never move on and stay alone forever. But I was so wrong. I'm grateful to god that I met an amazing person like Charlotte and see where I am today! Happily married with Charlotte.

It's been almost two years to our marriage and we have an adorable son, Emanuel. We have named him after Charlotte's dead brother.

I'm really happy that even Emma has moved on and has a family now. She deserved happiness.

After coming back to Canada from our boys trip from Spain, I decided to not wait further so I proposed Charlotte for marriage. Best thing I ever did honestly!

The moment I laid eyes on Charlotte I knew she was the one with whom I was going to spend the rest of my life. Cheesy!

All I can say is that I feel the luckiest person and I'm grateful to be finally settled with a loving wife and an adorable son.

I truly feel blessed.

--

So "Flatline" is over :'( 

Btw this was Justin's P.O.V. 

Thanks guys for reading this story! It means alot to me :)

Love y'all!

Twitter - @exceptedbiebers

-Masumi