Chapter Three

Chapter Three

2 Weeks Later

Emma was currently lying on her bed and watching some tv show and she wasn't even interested in watching it. Emma's mind was somewhere else. A vibrating tone was heard and it was from Emma's phone.

From: Justin

Babe I'm so so sorry but I can't make it today. Tomorrow for sure. I love you.

After reading the text which she had received from her boyfriend, Justin, she relieved a disappointed sigh. She was frustrated by Justin constantly postponing their date. Justin was winded up with his work 24/7 and he had no time for Emma. This has been happening since past 3 days.

'Is he cheating on me?' She thought.

"No Justin would never do that too me." She tried to convince herself.

Emma quickly got up from her bed and grabbed her phone. She took her car keys and headed towards the CEO of Bieber Enterprises office.

Emma had visited the office a numerous times, so the way to her boyfriend's office was now by-hearted to her.

She was welcomed by the sweet smile of Anna, the receptionist.

"Um is Justin free?" Emma curiously asked Anna.

"Mam, Mr. Bieber is in a meeting. He will be free in 10minutes." Anna nicely answered.

"Okay thanks." Emma said. She decided to wait in the waiting area.

The office was huge. It had a classic taste in it. The reception area was complemented by the classic painting by a famous painter. Clocks showing timings of different countries were hung. The floor and wall were  of marble.

Justin was in his black suit and had just completed his important meeting.

"Hey babe! What are you doing here?" Justin asked his girlfriend nicely. Justin definitely knew something was wrong from his girlfriend's current facial expression.

"Um.. I was just getting... bored." Emma stuttered.

"Yeah I was getting bored." Emma clarified.

"Em, you thought I was cheating on you. Didn't you?" Justin asked. He was kind of hurt by the fact she didn't trust him.

"No." Emma lied.

"Emma I know you better than you know yourself." Justin said. He was right.

"Justin um I need to go. Bye." Emma said while trying to change the topic.

"Ok bye." Justin said trying to drop the subject. Justin just kissed her cheek and she left.

Emma was thinking how wrong she was when she doubted her loyal boyfriend.

'Could I get any more stupid?' Emma thought to herself.

When Emma was feeling guilty, her boyfriend, Justin entered her room.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I need to talk to you." Justin clarified.

"Ok.. go on." Emma said.

How come you act so different?
Talk to me I'll listen
All the love I'm giving
Don't act like you don't know

Before Justin could say anything, Emma said.

"Justin I'm sorry."

"Emma you know I will never ever cheat on you. I love you." Justin said.

"I know its just that we don't even spend time with each other anymore." Justin's girlfriend said.

"I know Em. I can't help it okay. I can't skip the work." Justin said getting a bit annoyed.

" Of course you can't skip. But atleast you can take some time out for me." Emma confessed.

"The work is so much Emma that I can't even spare a second to even check my phone. Every other minute my important clients are waiting for me, important meetings are taking place. I'm sorry Emma.
 Justin said.

"I know its difficult." Emma said.

"I cancelled a meeting right now so that I could spend some time with you." Emma's boyfriend said.

"So now you're blaming this all on me?" Emma asked in disbelief.

"No of course not Emma. It's not your fault. That's not what I meant." Justin clarified.

"But that's how it sounded." Emma said.

"I'm sorry. Please forget it." Justin said.

Emma stayed silent.

"I'm taking you for the movies tomorrow." Justin announced.

"You sure you aren't busy tomorrow?" Emma asked.

"100% sure and I'm not ditching you this time." Justin grinned.

"You better not Mr. CEO." Emma said playfully.

Justin then gave Emma a quick peck on her soft lips.

"Love you Mr.CEO." Emma said.

"Love you too babe." Justin said.

The couple then shared a passionate kiss.

"Well baby, I got some special gift on your birthday." Justin said to Emma.

"I can't wait babe." Emma said excitedly.

"1 month to go babe." Justin declared.

"I'm counting days, Mr. CEO." Emma winked.

--

So this was Chapter 3. One more chapter go and then there will be an Epilogue. I hope y'all are liking it. Please comment your views, it would mean a lot.

 Twitter- @exceptedbiebers

 -Masumi