Epilogue

Epilogue

Happiness and excitement was filled in Justin's family and in Charlotte's family.

After Justin had returned back from the boys trip with his best friends, Ryan Butler and Chaz Somers from Spain, he decided to propose his love, Charlotte for marriage. Justin was sure that he wanted to spend rest of his life with Charlotte and he loved her so he proposed her.

Charlotte was surprised and shocked but she said yes. She loved him and even she was sure that she wanted to spend the rest of his life with one whom she really loved and that person was non other than, Justin.

The wedding preparations were on full swing and everyone was busy in the arrangements.

Pattie was happy that her son was finally settling down. Pattie thought  that Charlotte was an amazing girl and was perfect for her son.

"Chaz has the wedding cake arrived?" Pattie asked while checking on the decorations.

"Yes it has," Chaz nicely answered.

"Pattie, the priest is not picking up his phone and we are already running late." Ryan panicked.

"What?" Both Chaz and Pattie asked in disbelief.

Panicking, Pattie quickly grabbed her phone and dialed the priest's number.

"He is not picking up.. Lord help us," Pattie worriedly said.

"What do we do now?" Chaz asked while Ryan had a thinking face on.

"Don't worry! He is here," Amelia smiled.

"He is?" Chaz asked while grinning.

"Thank you dear lord!" Pattie thanked.

"You called him?" Ryan asked Amelia.

"Yeah he was actually stuck in traffic and I had sent Thomas, our driver to check on him and he helped the priest to get her," Justin's sister,Amelia answered.

"Alright we are fine over there." Ryan said.

"Amelia is Charlotte ready?" Pattie asked.

"I'll just check on her." Amelia left.

While Amelia left to check on Charlotte, the others decided to check the other arrangements.

As Amelia was on the door, she heard whispers,

"I love you too," Justin confessed to Charlotte.

Without knocking, Amelia entered Charlotte's room.

"Was that Justin?" Amelia suspiciously asked.

"Justin? Psh hahha no," Charlotte stuttered.

Amelia scanned the room and eyed Charlotte suspiciously, Justin was no where in sight.

"Ok whatever! Honey, are you ready?" Amelia asked while changing the subject.

"Yeah I am," The bride answered nicely.

"You look beautiful honey..Justin is going to die," Amelia cooed.

Charlotte blushed..

"Damn!" Chaz Somers excitedly said.

"What do you want now Chaz?" Charlotte asked him.

"Justin is one lucky man!" Chaz exclaimed.

"Whatever Chaz," Amelia said.

"Where is Annie?" Charlotte asked Chaz.

Annie was Chaz's fiancée and they were soon to be getting married. Annie and Chaz both looked absolutely adorable together. Only Annie could handle Chaz.