How are we different?

This is a story about me and my twin sister so enjoy. Now just because you think that we're twins that we are exactly a like... and you'd be wrong. My sister and I are the exact opposite of each other. She's the cheerleading type nothing wrong with that, she gets decent grades, is popularly and is pretty out going. Me on the other hand, not so much. I'm not the cheerleading type never tryed a sport in my life, I get great grades, I have a decent amount of friends, and for the out going... not so much. Instead of going out on a Friday night or to a party I'd rather stay in the house with my books and read for hours.

I suppose I should tell you what we look like now, well we have dark brown curly/wavy hair that reaches the small of our backs, the only thing that is different between me and her is our eyes. Our eyes are weird, I guess you would say. Her eyes are some how a light/brightest purple and mine are by far the strangest that anyone has seen, mine have purple/pink around the iris and around that its a dark blue color. Some people find my eyes really weird and others find it really cool. If you don't like it then you can build yourself a bridge and get over it because I really don't care what people think of me.

We had a full day of unpacking and getting the house sit up like our other one was, our rooms are how we want them even the color that we want them to be. I guess I should get to bed, we start school tomorrow in our new town... again.