Chapter 1

Barry's POV
"Iris let's go" I say.

"Fine" she says. We walk outside to find Ronnie and Caitlin cuddling on the bench, looking at the sky.

"Oh sorry, we were just leaving" Iris says.

"Oh it's okay" Caitlin says getting up. "I guess I'll see you around" she looks at me and I look away.

"Yeah, sure" I say and Iris hugs Caitlin, but tenses up quickly and Iris walks towards me.

"Let's go" she says and grabs my hand. We walk towards the car and open the door, but not before I turn around and see a tear fall down from Cait's cheek and immediately wipes it away. We arrive to the house and head to our room.

"Hey, Barry, are you Okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"It's Caitlin isn't" she says.

"She just came back and seeing her makes me remember what happened five years ago"

"I know, I don't know what exactly happened and I understand why you won't tell me, but I'll be here if you need anything, Okay"

"Yeah, I know.... I just need sleep now" I respond and she nods her head. I crawl under the covers and look at the ceiling.

"Goodnight" Iris says.

"Goodnight" I say.

Goodnight Caitlin.....I've missed you so much. Even if you did hurt me.

Cait's POV
"I hate you and I will never forgive you" Says Barry.

"Please, I had to, I had no other choice" I say, sobbing.

"Yes you did, you had a choice to say something, and you didn't, I hate you"

I tried to get a hold of his arm but he moved away from me. "Please, I love you!"

"You should have thought of that before, now I'm with Iris, I love her" he says and then Iris shows up and they kiss.

"No!!" I yell and thats when I wake up.

"Are you okay?" Ronnie asks sleepy.

"Yeah, just had a bad dream, that's all" I say and head to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked at the mirror.

"If only this was a bad dream" I mumble.

"Cait?" Ronnie says.

"Yeah?"

"You're gonna be late! It's your first day at your job!" I rush threw my closet and get ready. After ten minutes Im out the door and heading to Star Labs.

I arrived and went inside the building towards the elevator. I walked out and into the cortex where Dr. Wells was waiting for me.

"Well, Hello Dr. Snow, it's finally nice to meet you"

"It's finally nice to meet you" I smile.

"Well let me show you around" he says and then I see a canadian tall guy walking towards us. Wait a minute?

"Hey....Dr. Wells....and who is this?" the canadian guy says.

"Dr. Snow this is Cisco, Cisco this is Dr. Snow"

"Nice to meet you, but I think I've seen you before at the University of Central city?" I say to him.

"Ahh, yes, the one who kissed Barry at my party" he says and I stand there remembering that kiss. The first time we kissed. It was.....amazing.

"Uh...Yeah" I say nervously.

"I was just showing Dr. Snow her Lab and your workshop" Wells says.

After a few hours Dr. Wells filled me in of the big project. The Particle accelerator. It is going to change the world and I'm going to be apart of it...

I got home to find no one was home. Ronnie must've found a job somewhere. He did say he had an interview at 5. I finally decided to go grocery shopping since we had nothing in our fridge. I went insde the shop and I immediately recognized Felicity form far away.

"Licity!" I yell and she waves, walking towards me and I to her.

"Hey! How's it going?" she asks.

"You know how, it's hard being here, and you didn't tell me about Barry and her"

"Sorry, I was going to and I swear I didn't know they were going to be there, I think Iris knew you were back"

"It's Okay, It's just too hard to face Barry and now especially" I say looking at the ground, everything turning blurry from the tears I'm holding in. "I can't believe his engaged with Iris. Of all people. She must've seen the opportunity since I broken his heart and..." I say and tears started falling down my cheeks. Felicty walked over and hugged me.

"It's okay, she's a ... Well we both know what she is" she says and I chuckle softly. "But you have someone Cait, who loves you, cares and would protect you from anything"

"I know, but we both know I'm still in love with Barry" I say wiping my tears away.

"I k-" Felicity didn't get to finish because we were interrupted by the worst person.

"Hey, girls! It's a coincidence that I both find you here" she says.

"What do you want?" Felicity snarls.

"Felicity the feisty, I like it, but nothing with you, it's with Snow, so take your attitude somewhere else"

"Bite me" Felicity says.

"Oh Honey, I could do worse and your friend here knows it, Right?"

"What is it that you want?" I spat back.

"Let's get things straight, One; I Dont want you near Barry, Two; don't speak or look at him, Three; If you tell him what happened five years ago, I will kill you and everyone.."

"Yeah yeah I know, you'll kill them....You don't have to worry, I plan to stay away from him, but you're going overboard with the 'Don't speak and look at him' part"

"I'll do anything that keeps you the two of you apart"

"And why is that?" she stays silent. "You're scared. You're scared that you're going to lose him Because even though you two are engaged you know he still loves me"

"He's over you, he told me himself, he hates you for what you did, you made it easier for me to take him for myself and now were getting married, I should thank you" she says.

"If that's all you have to say then leave the exits that way" I say and she waves goodbye.

"Did you hear that! She's pathetic" Felicity says. But I keep my eyes straight to the ground. "What is it?"

"Didn't you hear? She said he hates me! He loves her now" I cry silently.

"For all we know she could be lying, you know how she is with her games"

"Yeah, maybe but I hope he doesn't" Please don't hate me Barry...

                                           ~*~

Hey Guys!
Second Book!!!

What you think?
Comment/ Vote

Iu
xoxo

~Mari