Chapter 6

Dedication -Shelley

Dedicating Chapters to readers
Enjoy!

~*~

Barry's POV
I walked out of the restaurant and opened the door of the car. I started the engine and Iris went to her car. Can't believe Iris did that to me. Asking Cait when's she getting married. I can't even think about it.

I arrived home and Iris too. She walked further away from me and didn't say a word. We changed clothes and went to sleep. Weird she always says goodnight.

The next morning I woke up and went to work.

"Barry!" I heard Joe yell.

"Hey Joe what's up?"

"What's up? What's up with you? Why didn't you go the dinner the other day? And Iris also told me about yesterday" he says.

"Okay, well I forgot about the dinner and I was working on something about a case at star labs" he looked suspiciously at me because that day I told him I was done with everything. "If you want you can ask Caitlin when she comes around here and last night I was saying goodbye, well I was getting news from Felicity and Oliver"

"What's the news?"

"They're moving to Starling city in a week!"

"Really?" He said with sarcasm.

"Yeah"

"Wow, so their wedding is going to be there?"

"Yep"

"When?"

"In three months"

"And yours? When's your wedding?"

"Well, uh...." I say scratching my neck.

"That's why you shouldn't ditch on important dinners"

"I won't do it again"

"Okay, here's a new case you might need more help, though"

"And that is why Im here" Caits says walking in. "Hey, detective West"

"How many times do I have to tell you, Call me Joe"

"Yeah, sorry, Hi Joe"

"Hey, Caitlin, well I'll leave you two to work" he says and walks away.

"Hey" I say

"Hey" she smiles. It's beautiful. I wish I could hug and kiss her right now. "So what you got for me?"

"Huh?"

"The case"

"Oh yeah, more samples, I think" I say and opened the folder with a bag inside. Caitlin and I worked on the case for 2 hours.

"Do you want to take a break?" I ask.

"Sure"

"Wanna grab a bite?"